Recent content by Daeuco

1. D

Frags for sale in WV - I will ship

PM me your zip code, you should be next day on ground.
  2. D

$30 for a big multibranched frag. Unfortunately you are just far enough away that UPS ground would take two days. Not sure it would survive unless it goes next day air.
  3. D

Nobody wants any frags? Contact me re: bigger frags if interested. I want to get out.
  4. D

Complete reef setup for sale, 46bf.

I've been asked if I would ship the corals. The acros are too big, they would arrive broken to smithereens. The hydno, both montis, favia, all the birdsnests, and both acans are totally encrusted to the rocks, and would be damaged by removing them. Now, if anyone still wants to buy them and get...
  5. D

Oops, that might help. Huntington WV 25705
  6. D

\ Tired of it, looking to get out. Needless to say you'll have to pick this up. I'll help disassemble and pack it up, and explain how everything works if necessary. There is a LOT of stuff included. LIVESTOCK - There are four fish, two percs, one pigmy angel, and one royal gramma. Three...
  7. D

Well, I'm home. Got out of Tennessee just in time I guess. Ready to ship if anyone wants any.
  8. D

UPS Ground is two day, which should be fine for GSP and the other gorgonian as well.
  9. D

Sorry, Al. I-75 was a stupid typo. I meant I-77, which you are way west of. I am traveling with a group, but if you want to meet me over in Statesville, we can do that....
  10. D

Hmmm...so you're 'way west of I-75?
  11. D

I'm going to Oak Island in June. Where are you?
  12. D

I will be out of town until Monday the 3rd.