Frags for sale in WV - I will ship

nunlef

well he is 6 hrs from me and you are an hour se of me so you are about 7hrs from Huntington wv kind of a hike:) nice drive thou maybe I will packup the motorhome and make it a mini vaca:)

those are really nice corals, maybe we could get a panhandle/Loudoun group buy together:yup:

oh, and BigAl - avoid your local Costco on tuesdays, that's my father's shopping day, and he always seems to cause a scene. - didn't realize how close you were to my parents:faces:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Sorry, Al.
I-75 was a stupid typo. I meant I-77, which you are way west of. I am traveling with a group, but if you want to meet me over in Statesville, we can do that....
Aww man! I was totally afraid of that.. LOL! I-75 was WAY to good to be true LOL!

thank you for the offer but that's a good "Trek" for me. Maybe another time though and thank you so much for the offer. I REALLY want some of those coral . . . (Santa are you reading this . . . .?)

UPS Ground is two day, which should be fine for GSP and the other gorgonian as well.

I wouldn't try this every day but... Ive have GSP survive standard USPS (3-4 day). I lost about 10% of the colony but the rest bounced back with a vengeance. It's cut and attached to my 90g OverFlow now.

oh, and BigAl - avoid your local Costco on tuesdays, that's my father's shopping day, and he always seems to cause a scene. - didn't realize how close you were to my parents:faces:

How close to Me are they???? :)

nunlef

How close to Me are they???? :)

they are west of Hickory - but only about 6 months out of the year - I just looked at the zip code, I guess they are farther than I thought. I did go to school at ETSU, asheville can throw some parties ;)

Not trying to thread-jack, but where abouts in the mid-atlantic are you?

In Charles Town, WV. it's about 1/2 hr away. I'm in Waterford a lot, though (next town to the west in case you're a city dweller;) ).

Daeuco, I'm getting together a little shopping list. Does $20 express usps sound close to right for overnight to 25414 for 3-4 frags? You can PM a reply if that's easier for you.