Complete reef setup for sale, 46bf.

Daeuco

DSC00319.jpg
\

Tired of it, looking to get out. Needless to say you'll have to pick this up. I'll help disassemble and pack it up, and explain how everything works if necessary.
There is a LOT of stuff included.
LIVESTOCK - There are four fish, two percs, one pigmy angel, and one royal gramma. Three large acros, one pink birdsnest, one duncan, one frogspawn, one torch, two photosynthetic gorgs, some pulsing xenia, orange monti dig, tan monti cap, two confusas, one largish crocea clam, one rock with lots of purple shrooms, one lime green hydno, one green and red favia, several tan birdsnests, two medium candy canes, two trachys, some orange / tan zoas, gsp, one coco worm, three pencil urchins, one cuke, a large red brittle star, God knows how many snails / red leg hermits, one fire shrimp, two cleaner shrimp, and maybe a partridge in a pear tree. About 75 pounds of live rock, Bali Ultra, and 15 or twenty pounds live oolitic sand. Whew.
HARDWARE - 46 bf with stand, 36" four tube TEK T-5 fixture, Euroreef RS-80 skimmer, TLF phosban reactor, four Koralia One's, two Iwaki MD-20RT's, an Aquacontroller Jr. with a DC8 and a DC4 HD, a five stage, 75gpd RO-DI, a homemade kalk mixer,(that works EXCELLENTLY), misc. valves and plumbing for an auto top off, two sumps, a 30g new saltwater tank with mixing powerhead and pump to pump to the sump, a 15 gallon top off tank, control box for the ATO, cooling fan, Salifert test kits, and too many other small items to list. You can even have the stand the two sumps etc are on.
All for the low, low price of $2000.00. See pics.
sump2.jpg

skimmer.jpg

saltwater.jpg

pump.jpg

RODI.jpg

kalk.jpg

makeup.jpg

ACJr.jpg

dc4hd.jpg

goldenmean

Such a beautiful tank!
Your post does not say where you and the reef are at?

Last edited:

Daeuco

I've been asked if I would ship the corals. The acros are too big, they would arrive broken to smithereens. The hydno, both montis, favia, all the birdsnests, and both acans are totally encrusted to the rocks, and would be damaged by removing them. Now, if anyone still wants to buy them and get them shipped, knowing the circumstances in their removal, fine. But don't complain when they don't arrive intact.
If I can sell the corals, fish, and other livestock, that will leave around 75 pounds of absolutely PREMIUM live rock with lots of premium coral frags attached.