Frags for sale in WV - I will ship

Daeuco

Time to thin the herd - one of my acros is now so close to the front glass it touches my scraper.
NOTE: I have a cheap camera and zero photography skills, so the pics do not do the corals justice.
I can ship USPS Priority, though that's a risk, or UPS NDA, which is expensive. Your call.

First, we have this bluish green acro, which shows a lot of mass in it's growth.
Blue-greenacro.jpg

One-inch or so frags for $25 each.

Next we have this light purple acro which is a really fast grower. Sorry about the crappy pic.
Lightpurpleacro.jpg

Branched frags averaging 1-1/2" to 2" for $40 each.

Then we have a green Spongodes with fast growth.
Greenspongodes.jpg

I can get about ten 2" chunks for $20 each.

Next is a green Hydno, slow growth but a brilliant fluorescent green color.
Greenhydno.jpg

Several one inch frags @ $20 each.

Green star polyps, about a 2" square frag $15 each.
GSP.jpg

I have a purple photosynthetic gorgonian with tan polyps.
Purplegorg.jpg

1=1/2" frag for $15 each.

Pink birdsnest (I know it looks purple in this pic but it's really very bright pink).
Pinkbirdsnest.jpg

1" frag $20.

I don't know what to call the color of this next acro. Sort of pinkish with blue growth tips. Peach colored maybe?
PinkAcro.jpg

Nice branched frags $40 each.

Orange monti. This one is both encrusting AND branching. It does whatever it feels like.
Orangemonti.jpg

One inch frags $10 each.

I triple bag to ship. I have shipped many times with no troubles. If your corals arrive dead with next day shipping I will replace them free (you pay to reship). Pickup welcome. I include freebies unless you're a butthead. LOL.

Full tank shot -
DSC00319.jpg

brucie

I dont have the lights for this type of coral but just wanted to say thanks for the full tank shot. I was sitting here looking at your corals and was really wanting to see a full tank shot and then BAMMM!!! Right at the end I got it!! Beautiful tank bud!

WVUReefer

I will get with you in a week or so..I am just starting a new job this coming Monday..So I need a few to catch up on some bills and important adult stuff..but would be glad to venture from Motown into enemy territory (Huntington) to pick some stuff up...

1Reefer

Beautiful tank!! All your corals have great color as well.... maybe when I upgrade my lights you will still have some stuff up for sale...

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Excellent looking coral! If I had some "real estate" I'd be purchasing SEVERAL coral from your tank right now! WOW!!

What part of WV is Huntington? I'm trying to decide how well these coral would ship with USPS Priority to Western NC (28786). What are your thoughts?

Daeuco

brucie: Thanks!

WVUReefer: Let me know. BTW, There a a few Morganhole U fans in Huntington....

1Reefer: Thanks! This is a T5 tank, BTW....

rgfast: Tell me what you're interested in and I'll make you a package deal..

BigAl07: Depending on where in Western NC, it's only about a 4-5 hour drive, but Priority Mail and Express Mail are both 2 days to you. Might be iffy.

rhogeo

Let me know if you think about seeling some of that trumpet/candy cane. It looks very nice. Thanks!

Piri786

Living in Morgantown, West Virginia. Would love to pick up some frags. Please call me. Thanks

Piri
(954) 675-1340

:bluenod:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Anyone coming through here on the way to Western NC? I'd buy you a frag to deliver me some of these goodies :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm in the western most point of NC.... just 27 miles from the NC/TN border on I-40. In fact if you've heard of the "Rock Slide that shut I-40 down* it's just a few miles up the road from me.

Biggest city is Asheville, NC

Daeuco

I'm in the western most point of NC.... just 27 miles from the NC/TN border on I-40. In fact if you've heard of the "Rock Slide that shut I-40 down* it's just a few miles up the road from me.

Biggest city is Asheville, NC

Hmmm...so you're 'way west of I-75?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hmmm...so you're 'way west of I-75?

hmmm well it looks (Wikipedia) like I-75 goes N-S and close to Knoxville. If that's true I'm a lil bit East of I-75. Interstate 75 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you look at a map of NC you'll see Interstate 40 (I-40) runs East to West across the state. Almost at the Tennessee state line you'll see if turns slightly northward and right in that "turn" is where I'm located. I'm close to Asheville, NC or Cherokee, NC. Interstate 40 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daeuco

Sorry, Al.
I-75 was a stupid typo. I meant I-77, which you are way west of. I am traveling with a group, but if you want to meet me over in Statesville, we can do that....

GlassMunky

Any idea how long it would take to get to Northwestern VA, Leesburg (20176) specifically. I'd be interested in the GSP

cindyp

Any idea how long it would take to get to Northwestern VA, Leesburg (20176) specifically. I'd be interested in the GSP
well he is 6 hrs from me and you are an hour se of me so you are about 7hrs from Huntington wv kind of a hike:) nice drive thou maybe I will packup the motorhome and make it a mini vaca:)