Recent content by Cartman89

1. Cartman89

shark pond question

Thanks for the advice. I was talking to the landlord of the apartments and they really didn't care. As far as ponds, I'm still looking @ which ones will be best. I know the school as 5ft X4ft square fiberglass cubes. Anyways I still have a lot of time to think about this...
  2. Cartman89

shark pond question

forgot the link. Which one looks best? The large round one or the yosemite? Lawn ponds, patio ponds, goldfish ponds, waterfalls, plantainers, planters, window well covers, mortar tubs from MacCourt
  3. Cartman89

shark pond question

Just curious, are these saltwater safe. Plan on doing this inside apartment this summer supported by bricks if it's okay. Since I can get water, sand, other equipment for free since i work at the school.
  4. Cartman89

selling 15gal saltwater aquarium

selling saltwater aquarium. Has a spotted moray eel, scorpion fish, spider crab, chocolate chip star fish, mangrove plant,hermit crabs, snails, rocks, deep sand bed. Full set up with lights, glass hood, magnet cleaner (algae scrubber), filter cartridges and everything you need. Dimensions...
  5. Cartman89

MarineLand Timer issues help

SO I have a marineland time (had them before). It's hooked up right with the dials pushed in for when the lights come on. But sometimes the timer doesn't even move. If it's set to come on @9am the time is at 7 am when it's 9am? Is this broken? Thanks I have to go now
  6. Cartman89

Couldn't resist mate!

Well we got a small stonefish and a camelback shrimp. We named the stonefish StoneCold steve Austin lol
  7. Cartman89

Couldn't resist mate!

school is fun though pretty hard.
  8. Cartman89

Couldn't resist mate!

yeah true
  9. Cartman89

Couldn't resist mate!

who knows I may just try a reef tank????? NOT!
  10. Cartman89

Couldn't resist mate!

no this is a pgmy frogfish at the store. The scooter blennie is WAY bigger then the frogfish lol! But we will see. My girlfriend is chipping in some money so she's picking out a fish or coral or whatever.
  11. Cartman89

Couldn't resist mate!

I'm Back! Here at college and needing a tank. I'm setting up 10gal with a frogfish/ scooter blennie, and snails and hermits. Maybe some corals? I'm in the aquaculture club at my school. Can't wait till we breed sharks next semester!
  12. Cartman89

OT: Well I think I will stay for a visit!

Re: Well I think I will stay for a visit! Oh... now that I think of it.................:doh:
  13. Cartman89

Re: Well I think I will stay for a visit! "Are you doing summer classes or starting in the fall?"I'm starting in the fall at florida tech. Seems like I got a nice easy schedule..Knock on wood. Sasquatch... nooooo I didn't even spot a shark :( But night diving was sweet! I saw an octopus that...
  14. Cartman89

snowflake eel

Well seems like the problem is solved. Yes get a nice 75gal and he'll be fine for life. It's very cramped up in that 20gal with a eel and a few other fish. Any skimmer? If not get one when you upgrade don't give your eel away unless all means necessary.
  15. Cartman89

Re: Well I think I will stay for a visit! i have a feeling they may be too big.... Oh well I did see lots of eels and colorful fish. Goldentail moray, spotten moray, angles, puffers, butterflies, ect. I saw an electric ray too! I'll have to head over to photobucket later. Just wanted to stop in...