OT: Well I think I will stay for a visit!

Cartman89

How is your summer guys? Mine pretty good...a little lonely without my fish but hey I got to prepare for college. I just came back from a two week scuba, hiking, and sailing trip in the caribbean at St. Lucia and Martinique. I took some picture let me see if I can upload them on here now. I lost 8lbs on that trip.

Cartman89

Re: Well I think I will stay for a visit!

i have a feeling they may be too big.... Oh well I did see lots of eels and colorful fish. Goldentail moray, spotten moray, angles, puffers, butterflies, ect. I saw an electric ray too! I'll have to head over to photobucket later. Just wanted to stop in and say hi

mps9506

sounds like a blast. Are you doing summer classes or starting in the fall?

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM

Hey Carty! sounds like a good time, didnt kidnap any sharks did ya?

Cartman89

"Are you doing summer classes or starting in the fall?"I'm starting in the fall at florida tech. Seems like I got a nice easy schedule..Knock on wood.

Sasquatch... nooooo I didn't even spot a shark :( But night diving was sweet! I saw an octopus that made his home with a rock, shells, and of course a beer can!

mps9506

Sasquatch... nooooo I didn't even spot a shark :( But night diving was sweet! I saw an octopus that made his home with a rock, shells, and of course a beer can!

Are you sure that was an octopus or was it Boozeman? :D:laughroll

lcstorc

LOL
Glad you stopped in for a visit. Nice to hear from you.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM

Hey Carty, happy to hear from you. Sounds like a great dive trip. Have you tried uploading your pictures to photobucket.com then post the iink , it's free and then we'll get to see them!:D