Couldn't resist mate!

Cartman89

I'm Back! Here at college and needing a tank. I'm setting up 10gal with a frogfish/ scooter blennie, and snails and hermits. Maybe some corals? I'm in the aquaculture club at my school. Can't wait till we breed sharks next semester!

Witfull

respect my authoritay~

hey cartman, um, a frog fish and a benny=fat frog

good luck at school and beer pong~

Cartman89

no this is a pgmy frogfish at the store. The scooter blennie is WAY bigger then the frogfish lol! But we will see. My girlfriend is chipping in some money so she's picking out a fish or coral or whatever.

Witfull

cartman, frogs eat big meals, never take them to an all-you-can-eat-buffet!

any coral is fine, if it swims its food to a frog

refrain from kissing them also, they wont turn into a princess or give you warts. its just NASTAY~

Kazzy

no this is a pgmy frogfish at the store. The scooter blennie is WAY bigger then the frogfish lol! But we will see. My girlfriend is chipping in some money so she's picking out a fish or coral or whatever.
Scooter blennys are really dragonets, and need just as much live rock and micro-organisms as mandarinfish do. Putting one in a 10 gallon is a death sentence, unless you have a 30+ gallon refugium crammed with live rock. The frogfish sounds fun though!

nasek718

Do the micro organisms live through the impeller back up to the DT?

I wish I had a nickel for every time I hear this question. Yes Micro organisms can make it through the impeller. It does not chop them up into little pieces. It just gives them one hell of a rush as they shoot into the display tank. Only to face the ultimate rush being eaten.

Cartman89

Well we got a small stonefish and a camelback shrimp. We named the stonefish StoneCold steve Austin lol

stonecold.jpg