Recent content by billyr98

1. B

Coming Soon, Billyr98's 90g tank!! He's BACK!!!

Here is where I am at!! WAITING for rock to cure, BORING...... :)
  2. B

I am still up in the air for what type of reef... but it will have a lot of SPS once I learn my system is stable enough to keep them again :) But of course, I will fill the reef with some simple corals in the beginning as grow from there. Live rock went in tonight. Tank is a little cloudy for...
  3. B

ok well I am moving along slowly.. here is the canopy retro'd with 7 T5HOs. I ordered new lamps so the colors are not correct yet. The tank is all plumbed in and running salt water.. More to come soon!
  4. B

Here I am about 18 months removed from having a tank in the house. I realized after MACNA, How much I missed it, but financially, I can't go large. So I got a used tank from Brian (thanks Brian!!). It will be a slow thread, as I need to piece meal this tank together. Here it is coming home from...
  5. B

which is a good wrasse

nope, prettier and not agressive!
  6. B

Upgrading from 90g to 120g

are you going to be doing the change over in one day or over a couple days? you don't want to seperate the fish and the live rock if its going to be a couple days long.
  7. B

Online livestock purchases

liveaquaria.com is my favorite online livestock site. there are many others out there that are good too, but I always end up back at liveaquaria, their guarantee is awesome!
  8. B

which is a good wrasse

wrasses, my favorite fish, I've had so many.. But they should be in a tank with sand, I did my wrasses without a sand bed and they do eventually jump. Just a quick tip from me. But one of my favorite small wrasses for a 55g tank size is a Hawaii 4-line wrasse!
  9. B

Billyr98's Real Upgrade! 450g Starphire Custom Reef Tank!

going big is something that will take a lot of time to do! if you have any questions about the system let me know. BTW: HI GUYS!!
  10. B

Old Newbie! :)

Just wanted to stop in and say hello guys and gals!
  11. B

Feb Meeting. 2/23 in Cherry Hill - Billyr98's house

Wow that was a meeting and a half! 100 people!!! Thanks everyone who came, it was nice to see ya there... thanks for the frag Adam!
  12. B

O.T. Little Billy Boozeman's BIRTHDAY!!

Great Pictures!!! Looks like a fun time to be had by all!!
  13. B

~Woody's 120 Escapade~

great scaping as always... I don't understand how you can just move something here and then here and it always looks so AWESOME!!
  14. B

Feb Meeting. 2/23 in Cherry Hill - Billyr98's house

Come on Jim, I live right across from the Mall, did you ever goto the mall?