jpsika08

Here are some pics of the patched Hole and more space aside available now:

Patched Bulkhead hole:
PatchedHole02.jpg

PatchedHole03.jpg

New space available now:
PatchedHole01.jpg

tnwillia

Hey Juan are you reusing the holes for the new pumps or is this perminant? How did you seal the glass patch? Have fun!

jpsika08

Looks good! Man you keep busy Juan!

How's the battle going - are the fish clearing up?

Thanks Steve :D
Fish seem to be great, no white spots on any of them and eating good too, I think they are free of the parasite (Fingers Crossed).
I still want to catch them and treat them as I'm afraid any new fish in the tank will not be as immune as these guys and get the parasite.
Most importantly is leave the tank fishless and let the parasite starve to death.

Hey Juan are you reusing the holes for the new pumps or is this perminant? How did you seal the glass patch? Have fun!

No need for the holes, as of now what I did was use a 4 x 4 glass, applied silicone and glue it so it can cover the hole.
The new pump as is internal no need for external tubing anymore :)

Tell you the truth so far happy with the decision, let's hope the pump concludes my final happiness with all.

1357HA

Glad to hear that the pump is on time, jejejeje....
Also agree with you on the tax issue.
How is snow flake doing?

jpsika08

Thanks Harold, Nigel is doing great! I will post some videos of him in about 20 minutes, one of them eating :)

As another thing, the RBTA is doing great, his bubbles are still there, it's very difficult to feed him as I can't really see where he's at when delivering food, I'm blinded by the rock above him, so I just guess where the soft sensation is and hold the piece of shrimp in there for 10 secs so he can grab it, I never knew if he was actually eating what I gave or simply let it aside, well, I just saw Bruce shove the piece of shrimp inside the RBTA LOL, amazing, who would guessed he aided feeding the BTA :)

Live cam now in case anyone want to see the fish ;)

jpsika08

Well, here are the videos:

Nigel just being Nigel :D
[YOUTUBE]AWCOgfUxA3c[/YOUTUBE]

Nigel eating a snack, it has gotten much more bigger than when I bought it, at least 2 inches more, he loves his castle:
[YOUTUBE]797NVX7CslA[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for watching.

jpsika08

Thanks Terry, he is one happy Chap IMHO :)

LOL Leigh, he creeps me out too hahaha but really enjoy him, I want to attempt hand feeding him, I'll video that if it every happens :D

jpsika08

Thank you very much Glenn, I have seen a documentary in Animal Planet about them and they are very interesting creatures :)

1357HA

Woww, thanks for the videos Juan, really enjoyed them:chair:.
He is doing great. Have you try feed him pupos? It would be really entertaining and good for Nigel to release his predator instinct.
Thanks again for sharing….

tnwillia

Juan, if you want to see Cyno growing, I've got my camera on a couple of good size patches. Been feeding to much for the last week!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Tom - that is a nice clump. :eek:h: I get one once in a while too, and it's a reminder to cut back on feeding.