Frag RACK Mania

I sent you a PM should we wait till you have them made to send payment or prepay?

Totally up to you guys. All paypal orders get first shipments. Makes it easy for me to track when you pre-pay. Paypal keeps me organized. When racks are ready labels get made and you are marked down as shipped. I have so many people asking about these that when I have to come back in and hunt down who was interested that makes it hard :)

Thanks Everyone. Keep me posted how the racks are working for ya!!!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
My rack is still going strong in my tank! It's shocking how well and quickly coralline covers acrylic. I'm gonna try to get some measurements to see if I can get another one (or two) on my back wall.

Excellent rack :)

Which magnets do you use? I bought a frag rack and was planning on using SureGrip magnets but i might just go buy different magnets or just buy a rack from you if the magnets cost too much. Or i can possibly buy a few magnets from you?

Yerboy

got my racks into and they look great. sadly my glass is to thick for the magnets to work. 3/4" is nogo :(

got my racks into and they look great. sadly my glass is to thick for the magnets to work. 3/4" is nogo :(

Dayum. That is some super thick glass!!

Next Time I make an order for some mags I can order 4 special mags for ya! Just let me know.

Another thing you can also do, is find a craft store and get some suction cups. You will more than likely have to use a razor to cut them flat on the backside, then drill a hole the same diameter as the nipple on the suction cup and super glue it in. I used to make them like that.

Yerboy

Dayum. That is some super thick glass!!

Next Time I make an order for some mags I can order 4 special mags for ya! Just let me know.

Another thing you can also do, is find a craft store and get some suction cups. You will more than likely have to use a razor to cut them flat on the backside, then drill a hole the same diameter as the nipple on the suction cup and super glue it in. I used to make them like that.

i may just try that.Thanks
Its a rimless tank so glass is kinda on the thick side.

jski711

I just hope they didn't bust up the package or something. I know it's not you I'm just very impatient!!! Lol.

Magnets Just arrived. Now shipping. PM if you want a rack.

ALSO LET ME KNOW THE THICKNESS OF YOUR GLASS/ACYLIC!!!!!

Last edited:

Brien H

Payment sent for (2) frag racks for the thicker glass magnets. I'd PM you back but your mailbox was full :).

Thanks!

jski711

Got my frag racks today. excellent packing and wow those magnets are insanely strong!!!! thanks again and an excellent product!!!