Name our Business

johnmaloney

We are looking to leave our warehouse and move into a normal brick and mortar retail store by the end of the year. Reef Cleaners is a good (enough) name for what we do on the net, but the store will have all types of saltwater life, so we have to do some name changes we feel to go full service. Name our business, and get a free custom crew in your tank - FOR 5 YEARS. (Shipping excluded)

Rules:

1. This will be posted on many different forums - the first person to give us the name in the event of a duplicate name is the winner.

2. Cannot violate trademarks... we may also offer a tank cleaning service, so we would prefer no overlapping servicemarks.

3. Not a rule, but we greatly prefer names that don't mention the word "aquatic"

That is about it.

Oh..one last thing...these names are not up for grabs:

The Reef Shop
The Reef Store

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Reef Magic

From our Reef to Yours

Reefing Gone Mad

This Reef's for You

A Reef Above . . .

RSC: Reef Support Crew

Reef Sweet Reef

Reefs R Us

We B Reefing

Reef-A-Palooza (Already TAKEN ingnore )

Reefipedia

Reefer's Edge

Reefer's Advantage

Last edited:

johnmaloney

I like Reef Addict. Not sure everyone would get what the store is off the bat, most people maintain FOWLRs, or just FO, so that is a concern...I like FOWLRS too, I am into angel fish and butterflies and some of the non-reef safe wrasses so...it would be an area I would like to cater too. Corals are okay, but they don't get me as excited as they do most people. To be honest I can never tell what makes one coral so much more than another...i like xenias and zoas, gorgs and such...i can also see the appeal in rics though.

corrado007

Reef Heaven
The Great Reef
Virtual Reef
Reef-O-Rama
Corals 'n Creatures
Coral Reef World
Neptune's Reef or Neptune's Aquarium
Poseidon's Reef or Poseidon's Aquarium

redsea reefer

I like Reef Addict. Not sure everyone would get what the store is off the bat, most people maintain FOWLRs, or just FO, so that is a concern...I like FOWLRS too, I am into angel fish and butterflies and some of the non-reef safe wrasses so...it would be an area I would like to cater too. Corals are okay, but they don't get me as excited as they do most people. To be honest I can never tell what makes one coral so much more than another...i like xenias and zoas, gorgs and such...i can also see the appeal in rics though.

OK, I was kinda going off your current name.

johnmaloney

OK, I was kinda going off your current name.

it works too...we will probably choose something with "reef" in it, we want it to work with our current name, i was just thinking there, but now I am thinking how cool it would be to have:

reef cleaners
reef rocks (we are going to get an aquaculture site for rocks next year too, just waiting for storm season to pass...why risk a crop right?)
reef foods (or clean reef foods)
and then maybe even reef gear....my brother is talking about a dive shop of some sort...