Witty's Monster 210 Experiment

BEELZEBOB

yea, no shiz, witty's got like, one of the most underrated/undiscovered tanks on this forum.

lets see it Dave, WITH details....:D

lcstorc

That is because he doesn't post as many pics lately.
This is always one of my favorite threads to go back and skim through. It is just so fun to look at the various changes as the tank grows up.

lcstorc

First
1870d1108869752-wittys-monster-210-experiment-210-aga.jpg

naperenterprise

No... You don't understand. Its the Steelers were talking about... Thats a whole different process. There is so much preperation and planning going on all week long.

Not that I'm from the Burgh or anything...lol

Wit gets mad when I tell him I lived in Philadelphia right next to him is EAGLE country.
I'm with you Bob. The Steelers only play once a week. That leaves plenty of time for and vids for us.

lcstorc

Well he was awfully happy when he got to go to a pre-season Steelers/Eagles game. At least it was the Steelers.

sambrinar

well all,,i know you love updates, so i wont keep you in suspense. Junior has eaten this AM. he is not shy at all. Z was stick shy and took weeks to get to eat. Junior came out at first scent and struck immediately. he ate several small pieces of gulf shrimp and is still roaming around. yes gulf shrimp ($11.99Lb) damn fish eat better than i do~

How is he doing Wit?

sambrinar

Hey, I can't see, where is the Dust Buster, it is awfully dusty in here....

How is the new addition Witty?? and we are still waiting for those picts from 10/3... that is a heck of a few days... gone from this :chair: to this :ofr: and we aint gettin' any younger!!!

Witfull

i need a dust-buster......ive ignored the tank and it couldnt be happier. i think my carpet is splitting,,,,it has a 3" split in one side and growning. all fish and eel (Junior) are doing well.......only problem is dirty glass..........i think they are happier without seeing my ugly mug peering at them~

no deaths, no additions,,,,,,status quo~