August '08 POTM Contest!

funkpolice

contest1.jpg

my tank isn't very interesting from the top down.
bill

Varga

will there ever be a contest that I can enter in??????? or is it just a dream.......? :D

Techno-Vicki

Stonedfish: Black and white, very retro and artistic.
Funkpolice: I like the contrast and the almost monocromatic feel to it!
Plecosword: Both are beautiful, I might consider cropping the clam to get a close up of the vibrant colors.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ok, so I deleted my bubble shroom pic, and got a new one. Here are my micro red zoas under actinics from the top down:

microredzoasTD7-24-082.jpg

sambrinar

Ok, now thanks to first Marvinsreef, and now vicki, i am officially resigning from the competition, my camera just cannot compete with those shots, no matter what I do! Very very very nice pics guys, I am sooooo jealous!!!!!!!

No, just kidding, I'll stay in......its on though when I get a good camera.....

You know I have a very nice camera, and I still can't get good shots, stupid thing cant figure out how to focus even in manual. I should break out the old Cannon AE-1

How do you guys do it??

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
This last pic was a raw image, no cropping, no touch ups, I think a sharpness enhance on the cameras part, but not here on the comp. I just get lucky that my camera still works! Its only used for outdoors and the tank, since the flash doesnt work, I could use my Minolta SLR, but I dont have a dark room to develop, It would take a while to get my pictures back.

You can send your camera to me and I can test it out for you, you know, just to see if it works ok!