August '08 POTM Contest!

MarvinsReef

I thought I'd submit a better pic of my original submission... I think it's much better close up.... ;)

RS_POTM_08-2008.jpg

****** I can't seem to edit my first post on page 2... help please... :)

Octoman

Marvin, don't worry too much about the picture on page 2, just make sure you have the picture you want to enter (and only that picture) in the gallery. That's the one that will be entered in the contest. It looks like you have several pictures in there...

MarvinsReef

Marvin, don't worry too much about the picture on page 2, just make sure you have the picture you want to enter (and only that picture) in the gallery. That's the one that will be entered in the contest. It looks like you have several pictures in there...

should I delete the others?

Octoman

Yes, make sure you have only one image in the contest gallery. The other pictures are great though! If you want to share them, upload them to your personal gallery here or upload them on photobucket (or similar photo sharing site) and then post them here.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Yeah, what Mark said :D Thanks Mark!

ONLY photos uploaded into the contest gallery will be loaded into the voting poll.
Also, if there are duplicates, I will delete all but the most recently uploaded photo and use it. So please make sure you only have ONE photo in the gallery.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thanks Marvin :)

Wow! This is going to be a very tough contest!
Fantastic photos everyone :thumbup:

travis127

not a chance in heck I KNOW:sleeping: !! But ima newbie so not much corals YET and its only like 3 months old lol i thought hey im at least gonna participate

upperview.jpg

sambrinar

not a chance in heck I KNOW:sleeping: !! But ima newbie so not much corals YET and its only like 3 months old lol i thought hey im at least gonna participate QUOTE]

I'm a noob too, I just tested my homemade photo box had one leak, should be ready on Fri the 1st so I'll submit. mine are all still frags too. but what the heck.