Politics and Religion

ReefLady

Staff member
Just a word to let you know that, while we enjoy a rather open atmosphere in the OT forum, we steer away from heavy politics and/or religion.

Why?

So that we can all enjoy ourselves. There are plenty of places to discuss politics and religion online, and we feel any of those places would be better than here.

Posts/threads violating this policy will be edited or deleted at the discretion of your RS staff.

Thanks, and... let's just have some fun, eh?

Travis

Frankie

RS STAFF
Yeah after reading it it was pretty funny but i am also trying to support the prime directive. :) I knew you would say it for me though Vic :)

sambrinar

there are 3 things you should never discuss at work (or around lots of people) they are pay, religion, and politics.

why, because it just causes arguments and like ethics there is no correct answer, only opinions. And there are plenty of other things to argue about here huh (JK)!!!

excellent policy.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Star Trek ROCKS!

My brother-in-law and I have this on-going "Debate" over Star Trek vs Star Wars...... I firmly believe that "Worf" (From Star Trek Next Generation) would kick the soup out of "Chewbacca". Chewbacca is just a strong wooly thing where as Worf is a highly intelligent war/battle experienced fighter.

Any input? :)

sambrinar

Anyone see Gallaxy Quest?? best spoof movie I have ever seen IMO. all of you Star Trek/Battlestar gal. etc would appreciate it.

BTW what about Star Trek Voyager?? it wasn't bad. TNG was better though

Witfull

i loved Galaxy Quest.

ST-Voyager was really good. i watch it on my days off on SpikeTV 4-6pm eastern~

Sci-Fi just picked up ST-TNG.

the only one i didnt like was "Enterprise"