Politics and Religion

sambrinar

i loved Galaxy Quest.

I think you are the only person I think that has EVER watched that movie "have you ever WATCHED the show". everybody is missing out huh!!!! best spoof movie there is!!!!!!

if you guys like star war, trek, etc. you gotta rent it!!!!!

Last edited:

PEMfish

See Travis, you just blew on the card castle. The first few posts were teasingly opposition oriented in some way.

:D

sambrinar

Hmmm I didn't know they were making another one. I wonder which one it is going to be based off of. Or is it going to be all new.

wonderloss

It's a prequel, featuring Kirk, Spock, and the gang. I think it may start off in the Academy. My hopes are not high.

Intranick

you know. I have to say, I liked Enterprise and was very sad when it was pulled off the air -- actually i wasn't, because i didn't watch it till much after.. but then, i hated it when i learned they had pulled it off the air.. it was great, and Hoshi was hot

BEELZEBOB

Farscape and Lexx were my favs.

really like the old school Twilight Zone's are my all time Favorites!

Rod Sterling's a personal Hero of mine. (Right behind Marty Stouffer)

chriswho

yo, lay off my kool-aide bunghole, offensive behavior is my job....

:lol:

and at least star wars is better than lord of the rings.....

I really didn't think anything I said was offensive at all, but I did try to bring up an "unconventional" point of view on religion that I guess may have been offensive to some. I dunno.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Chris you've been warned once already. Take a look at Travis's first post (the REASON This thread was created) here..
Just a word to let you know that, while we enjoy a rather open atmosphere in the OT forum, we steer away from heavy politics and/or religion.

Why?

So that we can all enjoy ourselves. There are plenty of places to discuss politics and religion online, and we feel any of those places would be better than here.

Posts/threads violating this policy will be edited or deleted at the discretion of your RS staff.

Thanks, and... let's just have some fun, eh?

Travis

No discussion means just that.

BEELZEBOB

yea, this is a reef forum.

lets try and leave all that stuff at the door.

try and focus on having fun and learning, not personal opinions reguarding things that have nothing to do with fishtanks.

Chris, the other members extend you this courtesy, man up and offer them the same respect.

chriswho

I'm sincerely sorry. I was confused by the title, and misunderstood the first post. To all my friends here at RS I promise it will never happen again. My mistake.