Keeping up with the school

rlcline76

You better check the sodium on that Bloody Mary mix...it is already there. Celery, olive, a little cube of cheese and a piece of salami. Oooooh yeah! Boozeman, I need a shipment for lunch! lol

Stacef

You better check the sodium on that Bloody Mary mix...it is already there. Celery, olive, a little cube of cheese and a piece of salami. Oooooh yeah! Boozeman, I need a shipment for lunch! lol

Ahh Becky, giving me a picture in my head making me drool. :yummy:

Stacef

Hahah Stooge, haven't heard that in forever!
Becky, how old are your kids?? I was thinking about that last night

SJS

Mmmm sounds really good!!! Sitting on the patio, ignoring the work I have to get done!! Someone call me in sick!!

thelastmucci

hey I learned how to drink from my family...my uncle and grandfather used to drink manhatten's so no cheese there..and my dad drinks bloody marys but I've neverseen him use the toothpick for cheese...ignorance is bliss I guess

Stacef

Old enough to know the cheese goes on the toothpick! lol
1 & 4.

Ahhh 1 & 4, Steph said it right.. no wonder you drink, hahah, I say we all get together, at Stephs poolside, grilling out, drinking ones drink of choice. And then, talk about what we would be doing if we had to work.. seems to never leave us! Oh and put cheese on the toothpick! :ofr:

Yup Steph, I volunteered your place!!! :apimp:

SJS

Ahhh 1 & 4, Steph said it right.. no wonder you drink, hahah, I say we all get together, at Stephs poolside, grilling out, drinking ones drink of choice. And then, talk about what we would be doing if we had to work.. seems to never leave us! Oh and put cheese on the toothpick! :ofr:

I've got toothpicks and plenty of adult beverages!!! I'll get the poolboy to clean the pool (oh wait I have a reef tank - had to fire the poolboy to save for a new skimmer!!) So I'll clean the pool - bring your own towels :crowd: and we'll sit out in the :snshne: and :clink: !!!

Stacef

:sinking: I'm on my way. Right... NOW. Seems that only Alaska air comes to my airport! Let's see how long it takes to get there!!!! :time:

SJS

:sinking: I'm on my way. Right... NOW. Seems that only Alaska air comes to my airport! Let's see how long it takes to get there!!!! :time:

Alaska lands at ONT (Ontario Airport) and is 10 minutes from the house...

Stacef

:ponder2: Hmm I think it is all working out better than it should!!! Maybe a sign we all need a vacation... Hmmm.

I definately can't take any work off currently, but someday only someday!

plecosword

Could i come Steph? even though i have no idea what you guys are talking about with the cheese and toothpicks? lol
NOOOOOOOO Stace already has 100 posts!

rlcline76

I drink so that they might live...

kathywithbirds

Oh wow I think I found soemone with more pets than me. Stacef, if we got our critters together, we could charge $10 at the petting zoo :D

I'm currently at: 9 birds, 1 cat, 1 gerbil, 4 tanks. Lost our greyhound last year, but I'm working on the hubby for a puppy maybe in the summer.

This thread is very entertaining!

Stacef

Oh wow I think I found soemone with more pets than me. Stacef, if we got our critters together, we could charge $10 at the petting zoo :D

I'm currently at: 9 birds, 1 cat, 1 gerbil, 4 tanks. Lost our greyhound last year, but I'm working on the hubby for a puppy maybe in the summer.

This thread is very entertaining!

Heck, why not $15..then we can afford the Cheese and salami on our TOOTHPICK with our bloodymarys!

rlcline76

I bet you can get good cheese out there. I've seen the commercials...something about happy California cows...oh wait, Stace you are on the Mississippi...I forgot about the lack of happy cow commercials out that way. Inferior cattle=inferior cheese. eh, that is what Sargentos is for.