The Myreeftoyours fan club

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
U guys r joining my send JJs kids to college fan club. Right on!

........ mods please turn ur heads.

yankieman

Hey count me in too I am waiting to make my second order for some more sps ,, cant wait for him to post some more,, JJ is the MAN

dmatt88

Can I get a hell yah! JJ dude we all agree. U rock. Course u still need to take out the trash ur wife says........

........ mods please turn ur heads.

Willie McDaries

Hey count me in too I am waiting to make my second order for some more sps ,, cant wait for him to post some more,, JJ is the MAN

did you see the limon milli he just added back to the site ? it is nice...that pink stylo I got is awesome too but I think I got the last 1 he had posted

I hope to get the purple rain zoas with my next order...I'm just kinda hanging back and see what he lists next for the SPS section :D

dmatt88

Man dude I can't wait to get back to civilization where internet doesn't cost 14.99 a day. I feel like the good stuff is passing me by.

.....I'm a Myreeftoyours.com addict.

yankieman

did you see the limon milli he just added back to the site ? it is nice...that pink stylo I got is awesome too but I think I got the last 1 he had posted

I hope to get the purple rain zoas with my next order...I'm just kinda hanging back and see what he lists next for the SPS section :D

I did see them,,, I am waiting too Willie he told me to wait for a couple weeks I said I would try but its hard LOL

Funlad3

Did everyone just see those killer SPS colonies that JJ had today? Wow, it was almost as if he was waiting for Matt to not be here. :LOL:

Kidding, I suppose.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I got some new sps in last week and it's all fragged and doing very well, I also have some coming in today too. I know you all want it right away but I'm a stickler in making sure they are good and healthy before shipping - so next week I'll see if I can't list some of the newer sps for you.

Funlad3

Awesome JJ. We'll see if I can't manage to finagle an order in the next few weeks... :D

yankieman

I got some new sps in last week and it's all fragged and doing very well, I also have some coming in today too. I know you all want it right away but I'm a stickler in making sure they are good and healthy before shipping - so next week I'll see if I can't list some of the newer sps for you.

Okie dokie JJ I am waiting ,, I look forward to seeing what you have and making another order

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Ok guys, you ask and you shall receive. Here's some quick snaps of some of the new goodies. Realize these have only been tank for only about 3 hours so far.

Cat I'm gonna need names on a bunch of these:
uvt1.JPG

This is an odd pairing, here a close up of each:
uvt2.JPG

uvt3.JPG

These are just starting to open:
uvt4.JPG

And these are WAY pretty:
uvt5.JPG

The ones with the yellow eye are very vibrant:
uvt6.JPG

Lunar Elipses:
uvt7.JPG

Willie, here's some blue ones:
uvt8.JPG

And these are on the same rock as the blue ones:
uvt9.JPG

More Incinerators:
uvt10.JPG

This is the slowest ones to open:
uvt11.JPG

This is the same rock as the Lunar Eclipses:
uvt12.JPG

And yes some radioactive dragon eyes:
uvt13.JPG

Hard to get a pic of this because it's next to the glass but I did get this piece as well:
uvt14.JPG

ScottB

Happy Easter to everyone...
and with this first order I hereby place, I hope to be another satisfied fanclub member!