JJ's BIG - 125 gallon Upgrade

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Well here's a little surprise I got in today. This is a Hydnophora often called horn coral. There are some varieties and come in different shades. I got two different shades in today. I love them for their vibrance and really glisten under blue lights.
fgff1.JPG

fgff2.JPG

fgff3.JPG

I also got in some pink stylos and pink birdsnest:
fgff4.JPG

fgff5.JPG

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
That pink Birdsnest is awesome!! Love the horn coral too!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

phantom2991

i have a pink birdsnest in my pile right? and those horn corals are amazing!! i will be placing an order with a friend of mine who is ready to start filling his tank as well, so my order will be large this time.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
You've got a pink stylo but not a birdsnest yet. The froggie is looking good but I need to clear that up with with my supplier first, plus we have another froggie coming in tomorrow to give you some selection.

catran

Okay, a couple two, three things...
Very cool pics!
Where's the pic of froggie?
Dude, I want one of the Hydnophora- first pic, man it's hard to see, what is the second zoa?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Jared, If you ever run across a Cynarina Lacrymalis with the dog tooth septa let me know!

Scoly, not a problem. This was my selection of scolys this week (next weeks will be different). Just give me a color request and I'll see what I can get next week. Prices will range from about $60 to well over $100 depending on color. Dog Tooths rarely come up with my suppliers right now but I'll keep my eye out for ya.

scoly.jpg

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Okay, a couple two, three things...
Very cool pics!
Where's the pic of froggie?
Dude, I want one of the Hydnophora- first pic, man it's hard to see, what is the second zoa?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The first pic is a Hydno but it's a biggie. It's about 6" tall and the branches grow back together near the top. Not sure what I'm going to do with it.
The first zoa looks kinda like greenbay packers but I haven't had a chance to research it yet.
I put the froggie in the corner of the tank being held up with the glass since it's a wall frog and wont stand up on it's own. The purple one should be coming in today. I'll try to get pics when I can. The boss is in house working mode so it makes it hard to play with all the new corals.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Here's some quick teaser pics. Most of these came in this afternoon.

eksk6.JPG

Deans fuzzy shrooms:
eksk7.JPG

Chalices:
eksk8.JPG

eksk9.JPG

eksk10.JPG

Purple Goni:
eksk1.JPG

Green Goni:
eksk2.JPG

froggie #1:
eksk3.JPG

Froggie #2:
eksk4.JPG

Some zoas from yesterday:
eksk5.JPG

tommyboynj

Wow. Your getting some nice stuff. Now I'm through the holidays the wifey has given me back the reef budget. Can you get clams?

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Don't worry dude I won't Go there. ;)

As long as he keeps the frogspawn off of the hammer coral, I don't think you have to worry about anything. :LOL:

Seriously JJ, awesome selection! No wonder you addict your buyers!