OT~Good Morning Thread (reborn)

mkpaulson

ReefLady said:
Good morning (arrrghhhh....) I just want to go back to bed and hide under my pillow. This is going to be a miserable week at work - I'm not looking forward to it. I have to lay off about 1/2 of my department this week ....

:tears:

so sorry the here this, sounds like you are going to have a very depressing week. I'll try to send some good karma your way.

Annie742

Morning every one.
It's pretty nice here today, sun out suppose to get up to the 70s.
No rain until tonight.
I don't do coffee, ewwww hate the stuff. Love the smell of it though LOL.
I'm a Pepsi drinker, so first thing I do after letting the dogs out I grab me a Pepsi and some ice :)
And if its nice out I go out and sit on the deck looking at my pond and flowers.

Reeflady sorry to hear that. I don't know how it feels to lay off someone, cause I'm on the other side. Will prob get layed off this week myself.

jimeluiz

Good morning. :coffee:

Nasty weather is back after some brief relief this weekend.

I'm pintch hitting for another staff out on maternity leave today, delivering wigs to Latina women in chemotherapy. They are having a make up session with a cosmetologist to help them learn tips for dealing with appearance-related side effects of their treatment. I don't speak Spanish, but I the cosmetologist does.

It will be nice to get out of the office - and share some free resources with folks who need them.

(Much better than laying people off! Ouch Teri:( Good luck. )

blue_eyes53813

Gees where has the day gone... Its already 12:40 p.m. here.... Having a busy day with the Daycare kids running all over me.... Next week is vacation week for me !!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... Going to IMAC in Chicago this weekend ... So much to look forward too.... I hope the rest of the week flys too.

Gina

RS STAFF
Well, it's Tuesday and I had just as hard a time getting up as I did yesterday.
I only work 4 days this week but, Friday I'll be painting trim over at Mark's house. I love painting trim....ha ha!

jimeluiz

Good morning.:java:

Maybe just one more day of rain before a sunny forcast takes over. Fingers crossed.

Meeting at the office today from 10 - 3. (We need a yawn smiley!) While the overall reason for the meeting is good, I just can't see why any meeting should go 5 hours!

Then I have to get to the lfs to fill my water jugs.

:away:

Witfull

not that energetic,,,looks like hot pockets and stuffed clams...left overs and freezer food~

boozeman

dont think he will deliver to jersey...but he would let us have a meeting @ his place....hmmm talking reef over a stack of hot pancakes..heaven!!