OT~Good Morning Thread (reborn)

Witfull

remember this? haha been a long time.

coffee is on.

here in south jersey its still raining.has been since late friday night. about 2" so far.

Gina

RS STAFF
Good Morning!
Has rained here also since Friday afternoon. Need to try and make a trip over to the LFS for a bucket-o-salt!

goldenmean

G`Morn.
I'd still be asleep but the dog was doing a little dance on the bed. He usually goes out 3 hours earlier than this

olivert00

Good Morning Everyone!
It is almost 9:00am here in Lake Zurich, a sunny 55 at the moment...I have had a pot of java also and just finished aquascaping and a 5g water change in my Nano...looking good, everybody happy with there new room (not my Tiger Goby) he is doing his own re-arranging of the sand.

ReefLady

Staff member
<yawn> ~mornin'!

Raning, gray, dreary Sunday morning in southeastern NH.

Just finished making tortillas w/ scrambled eggs, cheese, chorizo & salsa. Oh, and don't forget the coffee.

Hubby & boys are watching LOTR (again!!). I'm doing laundry (can you tell)?

ReefLady

Staff member
Of course! A bit on the spicy side - good 'kickstart' for an otherwise lazy day. ;-)

jimeluiz

Ah yes - the good morning thread! :java:

We are finally coming out from a month of rainy days - just clouds today.

I'm leaving soon to set up a petition signature gathering spot in a neighborhood nearby. Volunteers are gathering signatures to put an initiative on the ballot in CA to raise the tax on a pack of cigarettes by $2.60. Funds raised will go to help people quit, keep kids from starting, fund emergency room services, fund healthcare access for children - and a bunch of other stuff.

A little work on Sunday never hurt... :hammerhea

Later I have a water change on the schedule.

Mornin' everybody. :wave:

Good morning...or should I say afternoon?? Tis a beautiful, sun-shiny, 79 degree day in Memphis. Going to play in the park and try to get some sun on these flourescent white legs of mine!

Witfull

had a bit of fun, went to a LFS, hung out with ReefDave for awhile and came home with a lil scribbled rabbitfish. hes acclimated and not shy. swimming out with the bluethroats and tusk.

Witfull

good morning, slept in today, so nice~ woke to a thunderstorm, laid there listening. now its time for coffee and somehing to nibble. wish i had some of that chorizo and eggs.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Good morning~~

Wow... It is nice waking up to a spotless house! All that work is worth it :D

..2 cups of coffee then I'm off to worky~~

Witfull

well today was the day for adding the cooked liverock back to my tank. OH my is it white! more caves now but still wide swimming room. they wre big rocks~ pics after the sand storm settles.

ReefLady

Staff member
Good morning (arrrghhhh....) I just want to go back to bed and hide under my pillow. This is going to be a miserable week at work - I'm not looking forward to it. I have to lay off about 1/2 of my department this week ....

:tears:

boozeman

Good morning all !
guzzled down the last of my caramel machiato and am ready for another uneventful day..:columbo: .uugghhh hate rainy mondays.
Went to my first LFS yesterday..was dissapointed they didnt have much, looked kind of 'run-down'...bummer :grr:

boozeman

''boozeman glances at the magnum bottles of crown on the shelf, then at his car parked just outside, rain pelting the sidewalk...will be very slow at the shop today....hmmmmm''