OT~Good Morning Thread (reborn)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
boozeman said:
dont think he will deliver to jersey...but he would let us have a meeting @ his place....hmmm talking reef over a stack of hot pancakes..heaven!!

I might attend THAT meeting! :D

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I wonder how well that would fly.... "Honey, I am going up to NJ for breakfast... I'll be back in a day or so."

LOL

Gina

RS STAFF
Sounds good!
Well, I'm off to work. Going to be a crappy day!
One of the Tech's is sick today and that leaves only 2 of use to treat about 100 animals and to top it off......We have a Doctor in surgery this morning!
Can't wait! LOL

jimeluiz

Good morning. :java:

The weather has been glorious the past few days. :snshne: Today looks good already.

Work will be dull, a meeting from 10 - 4! But tonight we are going to a fundraiser at Aquarium of the Bay. That will be fun. http://www.aquariumofthebay.com/
:swmfish:

Witfull

dont you all envy me,,i work all night and when i come home its a beautiful day and you sleep it away~beats working through it!!!!

blue_eyes53813

Im on vacation this week and Its Tuesday already.... Monday flew by dont remember a single moment of it... Today the laundry calls, the grass is long, the vacuum hums and no rest on my vacation. life is not fair :tears:

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Get it all done today blue_eyes then you can kick back and sip margarittas for the rest of the week :D

ghostwolf

Good Morning All!

Up and about with coffee in hand :coffee: ...ready to start another new day. Hope all have a good day.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Good morning~~
gmorning.gif
I've been up since 5 am ... already finished several cups of coffee, 2 loads of laundry and tested both tanks... now off to work~~

Witfull

good evening,,,,ive been up since 10pm, drank a pot of coffee and almost done with work~

think ill play with the tank a bit when i get home.

Warnberg

good morning it's 8:30 am and I am here at work..... got up at 6:30 checked all three tanks, enjoyed the moonlite 240 for a few, I then headed in to work, got my starbucks in hand and ready to take on the day....

Wonder if those pool guys are gonna show up today to work on the pool?

BoomerD

Ah, Top-o-the-marnin t'y all! Going to make the drive up the hill to Yosemite Nat'l Park again today. Went up Monday afternoon, but forgot my cameras. :smack: Hopefully, I can manage to find someone to take a decent pic or 2 for me, (since I seem to have problems getting a keeper lately)
Still lots of snow up in the high country. The waterfalls are running full blast, and are beautiful...IF I get any keepers, I'll post one or 2...