OT~Good Morning Thread (reborn)

Craig Manoukian

BoomerD said:
...Yosemite Nat'l Park...The waterfalls are running full blast, and are beautiful...

Saw the San Juaquin and Modesto Rivers this weekend, way full and overflowing! Enjoy, Yosemite will be awesome for sure!:thumbup:

ghostwolf

Good Morning to All
I am up and making bacon and pancakes for breakfast. It is a cool rainy morning here in MS. Later will be going to Tuscaloosa and checking out LFS. Hope all have a great day!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Pancakes, eggs and bacon served here~~ I love the smell of breakfast!! It's a cool 65 deg; left too many windows open last night so it is very chilly in the house.... heading to a lfs later to find something to make a feeding trough for my new ponies.

Have a great day!

Witfull

tut tut,,,looks like rain. (name the book that line came from)

cool and cloudy,,,last few hours of my 4day weekend. was most glorious. time for a lil coffee and tank watching~

BoomerD

LOL@ McD's....
Looks like a nice day here in Northern Kahleeforneeya again. Highs in the 80's...I'm off to the neurosurgeon again in a few minutes to discuss ANOTHER procedue they want to do before they actually do surgery...I guess they gotta pay for the wife's Mercedes-Benz SOMEHOW...