La Box De Opciones

PEMfish

Damn! A 13" tank under a 16" stand...
I will have to mod it or get one of those under bed bins ( no way ). Skimmer cup will also have to lose 4" to even fit.

tbittner

:lol:

THAT is a GREAT idea!!! I bet you could put about 6 of those under bed bins in, drill holes in them, connect them together via bulkheads and pipes, and have a 200g sump under your bed! :D

(I can see Sas taking this idea and doing it right now)

Jason25

Hey Pem, I have a 130watt pc fixture that used for only 4 months and a digital timer that I will sell you if you want, PM me if your interested.

PEMfish

I will build a new stand with most of the wood in the stand now. It will be 30" tall and not skinned.

Attachments

• Stand.jpg
    Stand.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 90

PEMfish

As of now, this is my fish list. It will, I'm sure, change dramatically, with your help.
Royal Gramma
Blue Gudyeon dartfish
Fire fish
Green mandarin
Yellow clown goby

My biggest problem with it is the lack of fish in the water column.

PEMfish

In the top back of the DT there is 4 bulkheads. The two end ones are return, the two middle ones go right to the fuges. If I put two 90* on the middle ones facing up to raise the water level in the DT will I find any noise issues? This will be in my bedroom. So the water would be pumped into the DT, flow down into the bulkhead, into the fuge, then down the standpipe.

-In the fuge, should I have the water level at the dark or light blue line?
-Will this be silent?

Attachments

• Flow.jpg
    Flow.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 76

kathywithbirds

I will say the stock list is full o' pretty fish. And I'd imagine that would be fairly quiet, Paul. Biggest noise we get out of Mike's HOB fuge is a little gurgling when it's low.

PEMfish

Good to know. It is not a HOB though. The only part that concerns me is the 90*s in the DT. But I really cant see how it would create noise. There is no fall so no sucking would result...

Who like this idea better?

Attachments

• Flow2.JPG
    Flow2.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 69

PEMfish

I got the stand built, and 2/3 primed. Turns out I'm not as good st furniture building as I though I was. Its not bad though.