I don't know what I did right.

bigbratt

Yes, thats my tang. I was told when I got him that he would be ok in the 33g for awhile but that I would need to get him a bigger tank, so if asking for the bigger tank for Christmas hadn't worked I could have gone with the tang needs a bigger tank :)
He's really happy in the bigger tank and loves to have his picture taken.

lcstorc

My sailfin is the same way. It's hard to get a pic of anything else in the tank because he is such a camera hog. It doesn't help that he is so fat either. :)

bigbratt

wow times flies when your having fun....can't believe it's been almost 3 months since we upgraded to the 90. Things have been going good with the tank, had all the new tank issues...but with a little work they seem to be over now. Here are some pictures as it looks today.

HPIM2724.jpg

HPIM2725.jpg

HPIM2726.jpg

HPIM2741.jpg

HPIM2742.jpg

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Hey Brat! looking Fantastic! rumor has it Cora's got some "handpicked's" coming at the end of the month, Im going to try and stay away haha

bigbratt

Sas you shouldn't have told me that! I'm not suppost to be buying anything for awhile...had to sneak the flowerpot into the tank...from my last visit with Cora

bigbratt

lol. I will stay away..I will stay away... maybe if I say it enough I will stay away...or just be to busy at work that I won't get time to go shopping.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Beautiful reef. Everything looks healthy and happy!

I'm not suppost to be buying anything for awhile...had to sneak the flowerpot into the tank...from my last visit with Cora

How do you 'sneak' corals in? My husband notices anything new I put in the tank :maddown: He even notices when I rearrange something! :eek:

bigbratt

the purple tip is a malu anemone. the flowerpot is the yellow one.

well after being told I could not buy anything else for my tank for awhile I bought the flowerpot and just put it in the tank and didn't say anything, if he noticed it right away he didn't say anything for a few days and then it was just to ask questions on it...so I got away with it.

bigbratt

I could get away with it more if I bought ones close to the same colour as others in the tank and just put them close together, then he wouldn't notice as he's colour blind, he'd just think that they were growing really fast.

bigbratt

Well it's been a month since I last updated this so I guess it's time for more pic's. Everything is doing wonderful. I have added a few new things...a branching brain, a fox coral, a hammer, although I don't think that I have managed to get any good pic's of them yet.
Here are a few updated pic's

Easter2008028.jpg

Easter2008042.jpg

testingvid012.jpg

bigbratt

wow, it's been awhile since I've updated this. Well it's changed alittle (a couple of times I think) I now have 2 golden head sleeper gobies, so of course I had to move everything around, man can they ever create a sand storm. The anemone decided on Saturday that it had to move to the other side of the tank after being where it was for 5 months, so I had to move things around to accomidate it which was ok in the end as I like it better this was. Oh and for Mother's Day we ordered a custom size sump as the one I have really isn't working (hubby did bubble trap wrong)oops, so rather then redo bubble trap he decided he'd just make a new one that is made for the stand. Hopefully we will see that in a couple of weeks...I really hate microbubbles so hopefully changing the sump to have the bubble trap go the right way will take care of that problem (but hey for a first time, he did pretty good) Here's some pic's and I will try and post some of the sun coral when it opens up.

HPIM2965.jpg

HPIM2962.jpg

HPIM2969.jpg

HPIM2960.jpg