I don't know what I did right.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
WOW,WOW,WOW!! nice work Brat! thats a lot of changes in a short time, go back and look at the sand bed and back glass at the top of the page, I think your ready for the BIG TANK now? I am anonymous right?

bigbratt

sas, don't even say anything about a bigger tank....he would kill me.
Although he has been thinking of changing his 135g over.
Yeah it does look so much better, the gobies helped a ton with the sand and just cleaning it every day while it went through all the new tank stages.
My youngest son(15) tells me that I love my tank more then I love him because I am always at it doing something, that I give it more attention them him, but I told him thats because it doesn't talk back. Although I catch him watching it all the time. I can actually blame him for getting us started back into the hobby...it all started with a 2g tank that he got for his birthday.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
crap! I help knock a wall out, cosco has a sale on yard sheds, just add it to the house lol

bigbratt

Meet Godzilla...
When we got him Boxing Day

boxingday2007002.jpg

And today

sumpday013.jpg

bigbratt

I think that it's a bleached out flower pot. That's how I got it and I'm hoping that it will color back up.

NanoNewbie

I saw one at LFS yesterday that was white like that. It was beautiful lol but I didnt buy it. I think its a little above my ability to keep now.