I don't know what I did right.

bigbratt

He does have a 140g FW tank which as been up for about 3yrs, and is very easy to look after so I think that he is finding mine more interesting right now. He has always wanted one, but it was not until I was asked from a friend if I wanted a 33g that we really thought about having a reef tank as well.

bigbratt

Just a little update. Tank is doing great, didn't get a noticeable cycle after adding the 10lbs of LR and new sand. 1 of the cleaner shrimp did go missing right after putting it in the tank...never to be seen again, so I don't know what happened to him. I've upgraded the power head to a Hydor Koralia #4 and taken out the maxijets that I had in there. Having a little problem with microbubbles, but I think that we will be redoing the sump to correct that problem. I'm finding all kinds of new life in the tank..some of it I don't know what they could be. It looks like little fry but I can't get a really good look at them as they are in the rock the anemone is on and they don't seem to come out, I don't know how it could be because I didn't see any eggs and the only fish I have more then one of is the blue/green chromis....unless they were aready there when I got the rock with the anemone on it. Anyway more to come as I add to the tank.
012.jpg

lcstorc

You should never go anywhere without one. The most useful thing to have. A towel can be used for most anything.
Above all remember "Don't Panic"

bigbratt

LOL.
Ok I understand where he gets his nickname from, but not sure about the reference to the towel....can someone explain it to me?

lcstorc

Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy.

A towel is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta…wet it for use in hand-to-hand combat…wrap it around your head to ward off noxious fumes…any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the Galaxy, rough it … win through, and still know where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with.

Sorry for the hijack. :)

bigbratt

:) Hey thanks, at least it makes sense to me now.

Don't worry about the highjack....must be his fault for picking a user name that everybody but me understands.

lcstorc

Grin~
Great series of books. You should read them if you haven't.

Pretty yellow tang in your avitar. Is that yours?

(Getting back on track. :) )

lcstorc

Hey I was trying to end the hitchike. Then you start back again.
I told a friend about babelfish.com the other day and they didn't believe me till they tried it.

Now back to fish and the marvelous present.