Hi, my name is Ron and I am a Reef-a-holic

Rhodes19

Sweet!! No no more BSJF for me... 3rd time is not the charm in this case! but they were cool to watch

New additions!!

DSC00754.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

Nice pics Brenda. I brought home some friends last night. I'll take some pics tonight and bring them to tomorrow's meeting. :)

Rhodes19

Ok, here are the pictures of my new friends I promised. :)

A flat acropora
acraporaflat.jpg

Red favia
favia1.jpg

favia2.jpg

7 head Green tip hammerhead
hammerhead2.jpg

hammerhead1.jpg

4 head neon green candy cane
neongreencandy21.jpg

neongreencandy22.jpg

sambrinar

Ron he's tiny!! those things give me the eeebie jeeevies!!

Rhodes... NICE. I had a green favia... no clue where it went, I think it fell off the rock and the BSFJ took off with it

deehz

Ok, so I have been dealing with a ton of stuff lately and finally found some time. It also helps to read on how to post pics on RS! LOL! Better late then never I always say!! Well w/o further a do, here are my friends that I would like to introduce to you all:

IMG_0429.jpg

This little guy appeared out of the blue.

IMG_0396.jpg

DSCN0185.jpg

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0181.jpg

DSCN0180.jpg

DSCN0179.jpg

DSCN0163.jpg

Rhodes19

Ron he's tiny!! those things give me the eeebie jeeevies!!

Rhodes... NICE. I had a green favia... no clue where it went, I think it fell off the rock and the BSFJ took off with it

Thanks Brenda. And just to give you the eeebie jeeevies again...

Rhodes19

Wow, deehz, nice friends. I like your wrasse, what is he? McCluskey? Nice zoas too. I think I need to go find some more colorful friends. :)

deehz

Wow, deehz, nice friends. I like your wrasse, what is he? McCluskey? Nice zoas too. I think I need to go find some more colorful friends. :)
Hey Rhodes,
Thanks for the nice comment. The wrasse is McCoskers and he is down right gorgeous and full of personality. My wife tells me that we still need more color in the tank. So does that mean I get to bring in new friends?! :bouncer:

Thanks!

Rhodes19

Hey Rhodes,
Thanks for the nice comment. The wrasse is McCoskers and he is down right gorgeous and full of personality. My wife tells me that we still need more color in the tank. So does that mean I get to bring in new friends?! :bouncer:

Thanks!

It sounds like she gave you permission to me. :D

wazzifam

On the wagon, off the wagon, here we go again, pull self up, dust self off, neosporin and bactine on hand....beat_dead_horse .

Nice to see new faces, and some new friends.
Im Kim and im a Reef-a-holic.
Once again the ride was long, ive lost yet another Engineer goby, so I cant bring him to the meeting, lost the huge brittle star, so he wont be attending, I lost my 6 line wrasse, he will be forever MIA. But I did find some buddies along the way.
Now if I can only remember how to get my friends here... oh yea, its the button right there, the file over there, and these pics right here... See ya soon!

100_8863.jpg

100_8864.jpg

fish247marc

Hi I'm marc and i am addicted at a young age im only13 and i'm hooked!!!
I t all began at christmass, i got a 10 fresh water tank and with in a couple months i had it mastered. so my ich for another tank over threw me i went and got a 44 gal salt reef tank and love it!!! I want another tank but my parents wont let me i wish i was a aquarium babby.

Rhodes19

wazzifam, nice friend and what big teeth she has!!! LOL

Hi Marc, :welcomera to RS. Don't worry about getting a bigger tank, you'll get there eventually. That 44g will be a good tank to start on and learn on. Post a picture of it when you can. :)

Hi im Bwady and im a reef a holic. I've only had my tank for 4 months and i already havn't been out of the house unless im getting coral. I only have a 3 headed duncan, a small zoa frag, a small cualuaestra, and a 4 headed torchgreen mt. I NEEEED MORE i cant even sleep without thinking about the next coral im gonna get i just get so excited.

Lonestar

Hi, I'm Lonestar and a reef-aholic from the day we set up our first tank. My wife and I forget we have an expensive TV with all those satellite channels and just watch the corals sway, the fish swim, the water shimmer......ah the good life. BTW, I keep 2 tabs open on the laptop...one for work, the other RS of course. If a man spends thousands of dollars on a reef sytem (me) and all he can think about is building bigger...I must be on the right forum.ha!