Hi, my name is Ron and I am a Reef-a-holic

cbrownfish

My babies!

latestfragrackpic.jpg

SeaMunky

*WAVING* Hey my friends...omg been a long time..but Im back finally..starting from fresh again..long story..tanks been well cycled for 5 months now, ready to get er filled up..Thinkin I might try my hand at bangaiis again, or maybe clowns...
Hope to chat with yas again soon..Hope everyone is well...!!

Rhodes19

*WAVING* Hey my friends...omg been a long time..but Im back finally..starting from fresh again..long story..tanks been well cycled for 5 months now, ready to get er filled up..Thinkin I might try my hand at bangaiis again, or maybe clowns...
Hope to chat with yas again soon..Hope everyone is well...!!

Welcome back. :)

heteloto

My name is Rj. I used to think I could stop. All I had was a basic 29 gallon set up. Then I found some money and bought a 65 gallon. I just keep reading and reading, and buying, an buying and watching. Oh GOD!

Rhodes19

My name is Rj. I used to think I could stop. All I had was a basic 29 gallon set up. Then I found some money and bought a 65 gallon. I just keep reading and reading, and buying, an buying and watching. Oh GOD!

Welcome, you are not alone. :D

fishingfishout

Hi, my name is Kurt and I am a reef-a-holic. Just started my tank in June and it's already spiraling out of control. I have a RSM 250 and as you can see it's off to a fast start.

YouTube - MVI 0548

I realized I might have a problem when my fiance started working part time at the LFS so she could "play with the critter" at the store. Unfortunately, it also gave her the ability to see the total amount I've spent at the store with my "frequent buyer card". Needless to say, the numbers weren't pretty. Fortunately, once we can get her employee discount of 30% things will be MUCH better :D

Last edited:

Rhodes19

Hi, my name is Kurt and I am a reef-a-holic. Just started my tank in June and it's already spiraling out of control. I have a RSM 250 and as you can see it's off to a fast start.

YouTube - MVI 0548

I realized I might have a problem when my fiance started working part time at the LFS so she could "play with the critter" at the store. Unfortunately, it also gave her the ability to see the total amount I've spent at the store with my "frequent buyer card". Needless to say, the numbers weren't pretty. Fortunately, once we can get her employee discount of 30% things will be MUCH better :D

Hi Kurt,

:welcomera to Rs and to Reef-a-holic. :) You came to the right place. Kudos on getting your fiance into a lfs. Its going to help you out once she gets her employee discount. Makes me think I should get a part time job in a lfs. LOL

JandR

LOL I love all you guys here on RS! I deffinatly need to be in this club! I cant go a week with out getting someting new!!! About to buy a 125 (I hope) In the next few weeks!! Will have to start a thread for it I guess! I wanna be a member!! LOL :hug1:

JandR

Oh yeah I forgot to introduce my self like everyone else....

Hi my name is Ryan (I'm a girl btw) and I am a reef-a-holic and an overfeeder!!
Thanks for having me!
I have a 75 reef, 37 reef, 55 undicided and hopefully a 125 on the way :D

Rhodes19

I would like you to meet my little friends. :D

Peppermint shrimp
DSCN1589.jpg

Coral banded shrimp.
DSCN1591.jpg

Cleaner shrimp.
CleanerShrimp3.jpg

A lady and fellow shopper at the lfs asked me what I was going to do with the shrimp. You should have seen the look on her face when I told her I was going to make a sea food gumbo!!! :eek:

Rhodes19

It's been awhile, we need to have another meeting before the end of the year. And don't forget to bring a new fishy friend. :D