Rhodes19
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• ive been doing some research on how to propagate leather corals
    my question is what are the pros and cons,and is it that easy to do?
    let me ur thoughts ty also any tip are welcome
    Let me clean it up first and then I'll get some video of it. LOL. The next hurdle will be to fixture out how to get it on the computer and then on youtube. I'll have to ask my daughter for help on that one. LOL
    thank you for your input u should def. sence u see ur aquarium every day u really dont see the growth of ur aquarium as if u were to have videos and go back to see the growth ur self its alsome :)
    Thanks saltlife, I'll check your video out. Actually, you want to keep the feather dusters. I have them in my tank and in my sump and I've been told that they are good to have and are a good sign of good water quality. They are beneficial because they are filter feeders and pull stuff out of the water. I believe the are used a lot in benthic zone filtration, a more natural way of filtration. I don't know much about it but when I get some time to do the research I want to learn more about it. For now, I'd leave them there and only clean them off if they start to interfere with your equipment.
    hey i was reading up on some posts u had posted about sum mods i have a copple of videos on youtube ,cubansnoopy in search bar plz any suggestions are welcome. if u notice i have allloottt of white snail looking things on back of aquarium when i look closer they are tiny feather dusters do they go away on there own ive scraped them off but keep cumming back? well ty for ur time and tips
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…