Hi, my name is Ron and I am a Reef-a-holic

jcgardner

We are picking the aquarium up this morning should be back home by 1ish, I'll take pictures of the empty tank this afternoon or early this evening. So in the mean time here are a few things in my 45g

DSC00863-1.jpg

DSC02416.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

Rhodes19

We are picking the aquarium up this morning should be back home by 1ish, I'll take pictures of the empty tank this afternoon or early this evening. So in the mean time here are a few things in my 45g

DSC00863-1.jpg

DSC02416.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

:woohoo: Pics!!! Thanks Charise. What is the pvc pipe with holes in it for?

jcgardner

When I set up this tank, a 45g, I thought I'd make a spray bar for added movement. Doesn't work anything like I thought it would and it has been nothing but a detrius trap. I was going to take it out a couple of months ago but I can't without removing all the rock which I wasn't going to do either.

Rhodes19

When I set up this tank, a 45g, I thought I'd make a spray bar for added movement. Doesn't work anything like I thought it would and it has been nothing but a detrius trap. I was going to take it out a couple of months ago but I can't without removing all the rock which I wasn't going to do either.

Thanks. I thought about making a spray bar but most of what I read was not encouraging. When you move to your new tank, you can put a cap on the other end and make it a copepod farm. :)

deehz

My name is Hans and I am a reef aholic!:woohoo:

I fit this description, You might be a reef aholic if you have multiple tanks! :help:

Actually, my wife and I started our reef together and now they are officially mine! There is not a day or hour that passes by where I log into RS to gobble up info, enjoy the amazing pictures of the beautiful tanks of the reefers in this site, and mainly to get to meet the awesome people in this forum that are devoted to this wonderful hobby. You gals and guys ROCK!

There are days where I tell myself "no, I am not logging in to RS today". But I do. I just love it! Hey don't blame me, I am an addict!!!! HA HA HA! My wife has now giving me "an allowance" of how much I can spend a month on my tanks. All I hear is yadda yadda yadda!!

Oh yeah, there is NOT a weekend where I am not at a local LFS or a day where I am not looking at vendors stash of corals. Have I gone insane?!:hammerhea When i figure out how to post pics, I will bring my fishy friends along.

I AM A LIFER! :ofr:

Rhodes19

As the song says "Teach your children well"

My 26 year old daughter made this card for me for father's day and sent some money with it. YES, another enabler!!!

FishyFund.jpg

I laminated it and will attach it to a container for loose/spare change. :D

Last edited:

deehz

Gals and guys, thank you for the warm welcome. :hug1:

My enablers, my fishies will soon come along, I promise. I will post pics of them tonight.

Thanks!

deehz

Ummm it's tonight... well past when you said tonight... hint hint

:banghead: Sorry! I know I know!:doh:

one of the requirements is to post pics of your fishy friends for membership. I feel like the Titanic, slowly sinking. :sinking: So many things going on right now. No excuses however. Pics are coming.

Thanks Sambrinar for the reminder.

Rhodes19

:banghead: Sorry! I know I know!:doh:

one of the requirements is to post pics of your fishy friends for membership. I feel like the Titanic, slowly sinking. :sinking: So many things going on right now. No excuses however. Pics are coming.

Thanks Sambrinar for the reminder.

50 lashes with a wet noodle!!! :D

Rhodes19

Ok, it wasn't my intension but I came home with a new friend. It looked so pretty under the actinics I couldn't resist. Every one, meed neon green candy cane, candy cane, this is every one. :)

Neongreencandy1.jpg

Neongreencandy2.jpg

Neongreencandy4.jpg

Neongreencandy3.jpg

More fish and snails today after work I hope. :)