Frankie's 120gal. glass experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie

RS STAFF
What a beautiful carpet Frankie ! Can't wait to see the growth with the new CR :whstlr:
Heh, I take it you didn't read the anemone thread. I lost the carpet today. :( It was on its way out and i decided not to let it pollute the reef and pulled it.
Not to sure i want to get another yet. I need to focus on corals :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
Here comes the lights! I think im more excited over this then Cat was over the round robin! (no i won't pee ;) )
Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 10/18/2007.

Tracking Number: 1Z 48R 68W 03 4142 126 2 Type: Package Status: In Transit - On Time Scheduled Delivery: 10/18/2007 Shipped To: CHARLESTON, SC, US Shipped/Billed On: 10/16/2007 Service: GROUND Weight: 6.00 Lbs Multiple Packages: 2
Package Progress Location Date Local Time Description RALEIGH,
NC, US 10/17/2007 6:55 A.M. IN TRANSIT TO HORSHAM,
PA, US 10/17/2007 6:54 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
10/17/2007 6:14 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN UNIONDALE,
NY, US 10/17/2007 3:30 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN UNIONDALE,
NY, US 10/16/2007 8:17 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN US 10/16/2007 5:40 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Tracking results provided by UPS: 10/17/2007 7:26 A.M. ET

bluespotjawfish

Hi Frankie, I can't believe I missed so much about your tank! Too bad about your carpet! Looks like you are going to have an exciting day today. Your corals will love you so much. How's the fish catching going? I caught my tangs by making them very hungry and then feeding them. They focused so much on the food it was easy to net them. I only got one per feeding, but they all were eventually caught that way.

Have fun today! :wave:

Frankie

RS STAFF
I haven't started yet Lorraine. I am going to wait until this weekend when i don't have to worry about running out to a job or something. My new flooring company has exploded and I feel like a fire man on standby! I did buy new nets for the catch though:)

Frankie

RS STAFF
Just arrived! Here is a picture. I will be posting the setup in my lighting thread.

Attachments

• 000_1606_edited (Custom).jpg
    000_1606_edited (Custom).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 70

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Who manufactures those reflectors Frankie ? They look really cool, are they lightweigh like the regular spider reflectors ?

Frankie

RS STAFF
I am not to sure of the manufacturer Robert but there very lite. I will get some pictures later of the completed light upgrade. It came out awesome! I have the MH's on a weekly digital timer starting at 4 hours today and working up a half hour per day for 7 days. I think that will be good for acclimating. I can't get a good shot now of the setup with the halides on because of the brightness. When they kick off it will be just the T5's.
I am very happy with the way the moon lights came out also. Pic's tonight!

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
hey frankie just checkin in to say the tank is looking fantastic...i cant believe how big that sun coral has gotten..it is huge compared to when you first got it. nice!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Not the best pictures but here are the [SIZE=-1]Amphiprion akindynos[/SIZE] trashing my tank during their unusual spawning dance. My daughter was up all night trying to clean the rock off with a turkey baster. Such a good girl!

Attachments

• 000_1643 (Custom).jpg
    000_1643 (Custom).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 000_1644 (Custom).jpg
    000_1644 (Custom).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 000_1649 (Custom).jpg
    000_1649 (Custom).jpg
    17 KB · Views: 93
  • 000_1650 (Custom).jpg
    000_1650 (Custom).jpg