Frankie's 120gal. glass experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Halloween! I am not into scary stuff Christopher, (had a hard life ;) ) so i figured I'd have one that was scared instead! :D I'll be sure to put the other one back after the season for you. Thanks for the nice complement buddy!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Tank still good?
Everything seems to be doing fine under the new lighting Craig. The monti seems to be changing a greener green already and some of the acros are showing polyps when they didn't before. I have to say, I am completely happy with the setup. I might be getting some different bulbs though. I want to see how the Radium 20k's look on the tank. I hear good things about them and would like a darker look. The 12k reeflux are super bright white with a tint of blue. Shows every spec floating around in the tank also! I might think about adding ozone to get better clarity soon.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Here you go~ Not the best shots. My camera really doesn't give the new lights justice. The last is a new clam i just got in. :) If you compare the avatar picture from last month to the Monti now you can see the lights are curling it upwards!

Attachments

• 000_1664_edited (Custom).jpg
    000_1664_edited (Custom).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 71
  • 000_1668_edited (Custom).jpg
    000_1668_edited (Custom).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 69
  • 000_1673_edited (Custom).jpg
    000_1673_edited (Custom).jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 71

GeeWizzItsMe

YES! I am delighted (got your karma lol!)

Nice FTS and other pics, too! I love the monti-cap/sun coral combo!!!!
Great Job!!!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Thanks everyone. :)
I had to relocate the clams on the sand bed because the clowns were burying them. I am making a clam corner on the rock atm.
Clams direct has been down a loooong time now. I am searching for T. Gigas if anyone knows a good place to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.