Search results

1. BrothaWolf

BWolf's 75 gallon Nano!

Yup popped in for a guest appearance and the end of this chronicle... AGA sprung a bad leak today right front corner about 4"s up all over my living room rug... Not sure on the warrantee but I think Im done...
  2. BrothaWolf

~Woody's 120 Escapade~

AMAZING! Although its even better in person!!!! :bluenod: :biker:
  3. BrothaWolf

I'm trying to decide which controller to get

I have the RKII... no problems with it Been in use almost 1 year now. Set it and forget it. Simple to use and operate. No experience with the other.
  4. BrothaWolf

Catching small crabs

Im not even back for 24 hours and the wheels are spinning... Im gonna behave... for now :brothawolf: Sasquatch help me out...
  5. BrothaWolf

Dentoid's Reeforama

and um.... 8124 posts... you need a hobby!
  6. BrothaWolf

Dentoid's Reeforama

jeeeeze I go away for a couple months and Scott has become Jacque Cousteau! Tank is lookin HOT bro Great job!
  7. BrothaWolf

Show me your mods!

Thanks man. Got the pc light kit from nanotuners.com and yes it comes with an on off switch that you wire into the ballast box. I leave it on all the time and run the lights with timers. The moonlights I pieced together and they are simply run off the timer.
  8. BrothaWolf

Just when you thought it was safe...

IM BACK! Just popped in to give a quick hello to all my old friends and apologize to the new ones who sent me pm's that went unanswered. Im gonna try and stop by more often. I have 20414 new posts since my last visit to catch up on. Hope youre all doing well :brothawolf:
  9. BrothaWolf

See My New Harlequins!

Great add Scott!!! They look awesome! Woodstock got me hooked on them. I love mine. Yes they will but those are kind of expensive. They will also eat sand sifters and most other common stars
  10. BrothaWolf

Omg! Saltwaterfarm Is In The House!

I know but Im not tellin! People are watching!!!! :alien: :alien: :alien:
  11. BrothaWolf

OT: Pictures of Dentoid's Backyard

Re: Pictures of Dentoid's Backyard POOL PARTY at Scotts house!!!! We can grill up some Hippo tangs!!!!! I'll bring the beer!!!
  12. BrothaWolf

Dentoid's Reeforama

So much catching up to do.... Tank looks INCREDIBLE Scott! Lovin the mystery wrasse! I would get one just afraid for all my little shrimp. Great job!!!!
  13. BrothaWolf

OT: CONGRATS to Billyr98!!!!!

Re: CONGRATS to Billyr98!!!!! :crowd: Gratz Billy!!!! :crowd:
  14. BrothaWolf

OT: Word Relation Game

shakey
  15. BrothaWolf

OT:Late Night Posters

Go to bed for cryin out loud! All of you!!!!!
  16. BrothaWolf

OT: Laundry Tips

Badges? We dont need no stinkin badges!!!! :wit:
  17. BrothaWolf

SHHHHHHHHH Quiet Scott! I like country music!!!!
  18. BrothaWolf

AHHHHHH I didnt get it either!!!! Glad Im on the other end of the gap!
  19. BrothaWolf

Cats dont really get fluffy in the drier!
  20. BrothaWolf

Ok cool will that get out the chapstick??? :drool: :drool: :drool: