Dentoid's Reeforama

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
:lol: Hey Wolfy, good to see you back! How's life in your neck of the reef! I thought you ran off with Lisa! :lol: Have you heard from her at all? Looking forward to seeing some pics of your awesome reef!

bluespotjawfish

Awesome shots Scott, as we have all come to expect! You always deliver...you even found Wolfy!

:girlthumb:

If my male mandarin has to pack his bags, your place will be the first door his knocks on. Thanks for all your support BTW! It's nice to have someone to lean on in the rough times! I greatly appreciate all you do.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Things looking swimmingly well Scott!

Love the adjective Craig! Thanks! I can always count on you!

Adam, thanks for stopping by. Let me know when you are back from duty and I will send you a frag or two!

Lorraine, I do what I can. I know that you'd be there too!:D It'll work out.;)

Jeff, I thought of you when I was posting that picture! The longnose hawk will be a great addition to your tank!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Thanks Al! I enjoy following your creation too!:D

Robert, thanks for stopping by! That wrasse is a great fish.

Tru2nr, thanks, your tank is and will continue to grow into a splendid reef!

naperenterprise

Sweet! I'd love to get a soloris system!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I just realized it's been awhile since I've updated my chronicle. Here is a FTS under the moonlight. Solaris set at 5% blue LEDs.

DSC_0006-8.jpg

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Your mandarin looks nice and plump. I love the coloration on those. It seems like everytime I see a beautiful fish, I think "That's my favorite!" but the mandarin is in a class by themselves. :)

That is a great description of the Mandarin, classy! I like that Terry!:D You're right, I did miss this post!:)

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
My RBTA has a bifid tentacle.

DSC_0003-13.jpg

A couple of cute pictures of my clown, clowning around!:lol:

DSC_0004-13.jpg

"Open up and say Ahhhhhhhh!"
DSC_0005-15.jpg