Search results

1. C

Clams holes

Which hole is there feeding hole? I have a Maxima Clam.
  2. C

30 gallon stock

I went out and bought my first fish today... a Rusty Angel and a Brown Scooter Blenny. They both seem to be doing fine... I notice how shy my Rusty Angel is. He never has come out into the open, He always swims in the rocks. My scooter blenny seems to like my tank and swim up and down the walls...
  3. C

Clean up crew

I was thinking about getting these guys as my cleaners... Arrow Crab 6 Hermits 4 sexy or peppermint shrimp 10 astraea snails Brittle Star
  4. C

Frogfish

How expensive are they? How hardy are they? Can 1 or 2 live in a 29 gallon SW?
  5. C

Starting Fresh

Hello again, I will be starting up my aquarium again and I would like t tell you the process to see if I'm going about this right... 29 GALLON TANK 35 POUNDS OF DRY ROCK 2 NANO KORALIA'S A BUNCH OF TEST KITS I will be going to the fish store this weekend to purchase 29 gallons of SW...
  6. C

"Starting Over" Part 1

I took out all of the live rock and water today. I also took off the HOB Filter, two of the Hydor Koralias and Heater. I cleaned the tank and all. Step 2 will take place next weekend, were I put in 29 gallons of water, 40 pounds of live sand, and all the 28 pounds of dry rock and 4 pounds of...
  7. C

Starting over...

Okay so I was adding a new blenny to my tank and while acclimating him (drip) he kept going and hitting the side of the bucket he was in and killed himself. Then the next day I found my Clownfish and Gramma dead. I dont know what killed them so i decided to start over since I forgot so much on...
  8. C

Clownfish Age

I have two Ocellaris clownfish, hoping they will mate. I would like to know; how do I tell when the clownfish aren't juvinialles anymore and when they are ready to babies?
  9. C

Royal Gramma Injury or Sickness

My royal gramma that i have had for 5 months no has on the top of his head; it looks like 5 or 6 pealed scales and idk what it is... Do you guys know?
  10. C

Sea Hare

Do sea hares have lighting needs; if so what are they?
  11. C

Can it?

Can a Sleeper Banded Goby, also known as the Brownbarred Goby and Bullet Goby, live in a 30 gallon tank? Its inhabitants are two nickel sized Ocellaris Clownfish and one Royal Gramma.
  12. C

Starting all over

Hello Again I took your guys advise to slow down and start over. I handed my fish back to the store for credit and bought my self 2 Ocellaris Clowns. I have them in my hospital tank right now and saturday I am going to put them in most likely. Then the next week I will bring in water to get...
  13. C

AngelFish

Can a Coral Beauty live in a 29 gallon, or is there any other angels that can live in a 29 gallon? The reason I ask is Liveaquaria.com says that Bicolors and Flame and striped, etc can live in a 29 gallon is that correct?
  14. C

New and Revised Stocking List

In my 29 gallon FOWLR I have 30 1/2 pounds of LR and 20 pounds of LS. My Inhabitants are a Royal Gramma and a Tomato Clownfish (my second clown died of an unknown cause). I would like to have a semi-aggressive tank. What are either a couple more or one more fish I could keep in this tank.
  15. C

Final Stocking List for 29 gallon FOWLR

Royal Gramma- 3 inches Two Tomato Clownfish (Pair)- 11 inches Watchman Goby- 3 inches Then maybe one more small fish Equipment Aqua Clear 70 HOB Filter 10 gallon Sump 100 Watt Heater 30 pounds of LR 20 pounds of LS Two Hydor Koralia's Nano
  16. C

Sump or QT

What is more important a Sump or a QT tank. I can convert my 10 gallon into a Sump in 4 weeks if need be, or i'll keep as a QT. Whats best?
  17. C

Tomato Clownfish Pairing

On June 6th I bought a Tomato Clown to put in my 29 gallon along with a Royal Gramma. On June 14th I bought a second one (much younger) When I put him in my QT with my other Clown I was worried about fighting. No fighting has taken place in two days but it doesn't look like they've paired...
  18. C

29 gallon FOWLR Tank mates

I have a 29 gallon FOWLR I have a Royal Gramma and two Tomato Clowns What are other fish options?????
  19. C

29 gallon stocking list

Royal Gramma A pair of Maroon Clownfish Watchman Goby Puffer Can I have opinions of fish and suggestions for a puffer, I was thinking Hawiian Spotted Puffer????
  20. C

Filter for 10 gallon

What is a good filter for a 10 gallon reef.