Frogfish

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Never had one, but I've seen them being target fed with things like silversides, held with a feeding prong in front of the fish. Live food is good, but not always necessary. They require good maintenance in removing their large "waste" from the tank, but are rated by most as relatively hardy.

JandR

Yes only 1 will probably work for a 29gal. Just fyi though they will eat anything that fits into their mouth kinda like lionfish and groupers and can also eat prey their same size. But if you get one you have to post pics I have loved those little buggers since I started SW tanks

JandR

As for price they are pretty steep, but it depends on the color you want. Wartskin is alot more priceyer then some of the comon brown ones like the Sargassum Fish is usually around 30-35 bucks, wartskin is around 150-200 bucks so depends on wat you like. Liveaquaria.com has a good selection of them.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
You're welcome! Live food may be good once in a while, but they can be fed by hand too. Good luck if you get one - I wish I had space for a frogfish tank!