29 gallon stocking list

ck508

Royal Gramma
A pair of Maroon Clownfish
Watchman Goby
Puffer

Can I have opinions of fish and suggestions for a puffer, I was thinking Hawiian Spotted Puffer????

xspeedrj

I'm not a big fan of Maroons. The ones I have seen in others tanks appear to be much more aggressive, versus other clowns.

GrendelPrime

valentini puffer might work, they stay relitivley small and 2 maroons is askin for alot of trouble so u might want to rethink them

mykol

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that clown fish want roughly 10gallons of water per inch they are. I have 2 small clowns in my 29 gallon (tank not cube) and I feel like the fill up space well. I'm also a bit over though with 60lbs of rock and corals coming.

mastocker

I have a maroon clown and it is definitely aggressive. It is a fun fish though and I didn't want a plain ol' orange clown fish.

Its in a 20g tank, not a biocube though.

I have the marron, firefish goby, watchman goby and a flame angel with a bunch of corals, cleaner shrimp and anemone.
:dunno:

burning2nd

wth... why cant i edit my post... that suppose to say "To much for a 29"

try just a pair of marroons....

i wouldn't do much more then that

smkndrgn142

I'd do the clown and the goby and leave it at that...unless you're going to run a huge sump. That way you'll have good movement at all levels of your tank. As stated above, maroons are aggressive and two in a tank that size are not likely to get along. Definitely wouldn't put all those fish in a 29G though...not enough water for that many fish. They may all be an inch now, but they will get bigger.

steved13

PREMIUM
Burning2nd, there is a time limit on how long you can edit a post...I think it's 24 hours, but I'm sure someone will jump in with the exact stat.