Clean up crew

ck508

I was thinking about getting these guys as my cleaners...

Arrow Crab
6 Hermits
4 sexy or peppermint shrimp
10 astraea snails
Brittle Star

GrendelPrime

what size tank is the cuc for? if u email john at reefcleaners we will put together a killer cuc custon made just for ur set up

Ssullivan

what size tank? what kind of hermits? what kind of brittle star? and cerith snails are a good addiction to a cuc.

I have some hermit,nassarius snail, limpets, and turbo snails, they do a great job, infact my nassarius snails have been multiplying so rapidly, i have been selling/trading them, if ou are interested in them, pm me

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Here what I would suggest - Snails for CUCs

ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae - Quick Crew (25 Gallon)

24 Dwarf Ceriths - small cleaners that get to the nooks and crannies. Feed on diatoms, cyano, algal detritus, and film algae. Nocturnal cleaners that leave the sandbed at night to search for food.

8 Nassarius - scavengers that will eat leftover food and some fish waste. They will stir sand, but can also be kept in bare bottom tanks.

9 Florida Ceriths - small cleaners that get to the nooks and crannies. Feed on fine hair algae, diatoms, cyano, algal detritus, and film algae. Nocturnal cleaners that leave the sandbed at night to search for food.

8 Large & 6 Small to Medium Nerites - We are currently offering the longer lived and quite hardy Antillean Nerite. (Nerita fulgurans). It grows to a nice size,and consumes a good deal of diatoms, cyano, algal detritus, and film algae. It will also consume some fine hair algae. A nocturnal herbivore that will feed more often at night, they tend to need some time to adjust to the limitations of the aquarium during their first week.