Recent content by clownfishrule

1. C

Bubble Coral

i have a green bubble coral and i keep him on the sand and he does fine. i would leave him there or if you want move him a little higher they usually like lower lighting. and were it's turning black is it like slimy looking goo.
  2. C

my clam has preditory snails on it?

alright ill do that right now.
  3. C

yep those are them. so like i have this plastic container and if i put him in there and use a tooth brush to scrub him all over and then put him back in the tank. he should be fine and i should make sure he docent get any air right. and what if he dose?
  4. C

hey guys, I just was reading on this site about tridacnia clams and i see it talking about these preditory snails and there alllllll over my clams bottom.I dont know what to do should i brush it off in a separate bucket i dont know what to do? have you guys ever experienced...
  5. C

Lighting Question?

yea that would def. be fine for a clam.
  6. C

Lighting Question?

T5ho
  7. C

Hello from Australia!

welcome to reef sanctuary my friend
  8. C

what fish would you recommend ?

fox faces except they can be scardy cats at times. but stunning and swim all around.
  9. C

My clam has folded edges!

my clam dosnet seem to have his folded eges anymore i moved him to lower flow now hes fine
  10. C

ill try and get a pic up.
  11. C

Hey guys, I got a clam about a month ago and hes doing really good. but one day he was on his side so I replaced him close to were he was before and ever since he has had his "wavy things" folded into him.I just don't know why he has folded sides? oh and also the folded sides are...
  12. C

Deforming anemone

no problem
  13. C

Deforming anemone

It might just be growing my BTA has some split tips then they go away and come back again i think it's probably just growing. nothing really to worry about
  14. C

Micro Bubbles in Biocube 29. I hate them.

do you have a protein skimmer because if you do you have to adjust it in till u get the amount of bubbles you want.
  15. C

Goby making a mess of tank!

yea thats what i figured. and is it good to clean you LR with with a turkey baster