Recent content by baja_01

1. B

Finger Coral?

Being as you are in australia, I'll say Duncanopsammia axifuga.
  2. B

Great info on fragging and growth sequence

With out a doubt, Acanthastrea lordhowensis.
  3. B

Fan/net armed thing of a whatcha

Yes, too bad they are not mine. I found them trough google. Right click and check the properties to see where they came from.
  4. B

Fan/net armed thing of a whatcha

Porcelain crab?
  5. B

oxypora frag

Move it down and let it get settled in. Some of those kinds of corals like alot of light, some will up and die if they get too much, but all can live in low light fairly well. Let it settle down then slowly move it up untill it looks nice. If the edges start to grow up, move it up some...
  6. B

Tank update: 8-12-2005

4th pic down looks like some sponges. Very cool.
  7. B

Ocean Encounter

I also got a retro from them. I am VERY happy with it. The answered all of my questions very quickly too. :thumbup:
  8. B

Tell Us Your Biggest Mistake

Rushed geting livestock. Now all my corals are living in a rubbermaid trough while I finish my tank.
  9. B

Temp. Problems

85 in an air condidtioned house and your running pc? Some thing sound wrong. Start felling all your pumps, one may be going out and getting too hot.
  10. B

Newly Made Salt Water...

Guess I am a bad person. Once every 2-3 months I'll do a water change..... I dump it into the tank as soon as its up to temp.... and I use tap water. Every thing still lives though! :turntable
  11. B

Aptasia/glass rose death

This is ture if you are talking about something like crab grass. Every cell of the aptasia has the chance to grow into a whole new one.
  12. B

SeaCrop Update- WYSIWYG Blasto & Yuma

Guess I sould of finished checking out last night instead of waiting untill the morning :smck: Let me know when you get another yuma in like that!
  13. B

New Tank Underway

For the ro top off, you can use a float switch and a solinoid. You can get all the parts from mcmaster carr. I can look them up if you want.
  14. B

www.roesmarineworld.com

Mine have been getting a nice lime green tint to them. I really want to get them under something other than an old 10k and see what they do.
  15. B

~June Photo Contest~

My best close up yet :turntable