Hi, my name is Ron and I am a Reef-a-holic

sambrinar

Oooo I have some of those... they're getting huge.. here's mine

DSC00357.jpg

Oh and last saterday my BSJF was lunch for the Nassius (sp) snails.. RIP buddy

DSC00354.jpg

but on a happier note I ordered some bright BLUE zoas and a rock with a mixed selection, will be here thurs.!!

and I have 4 new fishy friends, my hubby didn't want to break up the set...so who am I to argue... NOW PRESENTING THE QUADS.....

firefish062810.jpg

firefish3062810.jpg

firefish2062810.jpg

Hi my name is Shon...and I am reef-a-holic, it started when I visited a friend of mine that I work with, and he brought me into his inner sanctum and showed me his 240 gallon reef tank, after that one shot...I was hooked, I craved that fix everyday, and felt I would do anything for it. 6 months went bye and after relentless naggingb and complaining....I have the wife hooked, I now have an open book, no longer do I have to stick money aside to be able to pick up my fix at the LFS...she comes with me now, with her own list of "the stuff" where will this end??? i feal so guilty, my children even know, and take part in this sick facination. Is this normal???

sambrinar

Welcome Shon, I know you have some fabulous shots... lets see them!!

Ron what are those cute little boogers?

Rhodes19

Oooo I have some of those... they're getting huge.. here's mine

DSC00357.jpg

Oh and last saterday my BSJF was lunch for the Nassius (sp) snails.. RIP buddy

DSC00354.jpg

but on a happier note I ordered some bright BLUE zoas and a rock with a mixed selection, will be here thurs.!!

and I have 4 new fishy friends, my hubby didn't want to break up the set...so who am I to argue... NOW PRESENTING THE QUADS.....

firefish062810.jpg

firefish3062810.jpg

firefish2062810.jpg

Brenda,

Sweet, yours is bigger than mine :(. what do you feed them? I like your fire gobies. We had some in our 29 but we rarely saw them, they were very shy. Sorry about your BSJF. Didn't you get him about a year ago?

Rhodes19

Hi my name is Shon...and I am reef-a-holic, it started when I visited a friend of mine that I work with, and he brought me into his inner sanctum and showed me his 240 gallon reef tank, after that one shot...I was hooked, I craved that fix everyday, and felt I would do anything for it. 6 months went bye and after relentless naggingb and complaining....I have the wife hooked, I now have an open book, no longer do I have to stick money aside to be able to pick up my fix at the LFS...she comes with me now, with her own list of "the stuff" where will this end??? i feal so guilty, my children even know, and take part in this sick facination. Is this normal???

Hi Shon and welcome. Yes that is normal. I don't have my wife trained that well yet but I'm working on it. :D Say hi to New England for me, I'm originally from Gloucester. )

Hi Shon and welcome. Yes that is normal. I don't have my wife trained that well yet but I'm working on it. :D Say hi to New England for me, I'm originally from Gloucester. )
Gloucestah...Very nice, always great to meet a fellow New Englandah. Mighty hot today Up heah...Yessah.

Rhodes19

Oh, I brought home a new fishy friend this past Saturday and he finally came out for a quick photo op. :)

Bluetang3.jpg

Bluetang2.jpg

Bluetang1.jpg

Yes, I know. I need to clean the glass. LOL

sambrinar

Brenda,

Sweet, yours is bigger than mine :(. what do you feed them? I like your fire gobies. We had some in our 29 but we rarely saw them, they were very shy. Sorry about your BSJF. Didn't you get him about a year ago?

I have had them for about a year, only had 4 I think to start. Actually I don't feed them, I'm sure they catch from the water column (I belong to OA too, but I still over feed). And I have a LED/T5 combo light that makes everything GROW quickly.

That's the 2nd BSJF the first one jumped, this one just up and died. Had him for about 6 months

Rhodes19

I have had them for about a year, only had 4 I think to start. Actually I don't feed them, I'm sure they catch from the water column (I belong to OA too, but I still over feed). And I have a LED/T5 combo light that makes everything GROW quickly.

That's the 2nd BSJF the first one jumped, this one just up and died. Had him for about 6 months

Hi Brenda,

Thanks. I'm not a member of OA but I'll be putting up a 250w MH shortly so that should help me catch up to you. :D

The BSJF are a beautiful fish. Will you be getting another one?

cbrownfish

Rhodes, I was responding to Brenda's question about the coral I posted.

The red fleshy coral that NewEnglandReef posted is a Wellsophyllia.

sambrinar

Hi Brenda,

Thanks. I'm not a member of OA but I'll be putting up a 250w MH shortly so that should help me catch up to you. :D

The BSJF are a beautiful fish. Will you be getting another one?

Sweet!! No no more BSJF for me... 3rd time is not the charm in this case! but they were cool to watch

New additions!!

DSC00754.jpg

DSC00752.jpg