zoas touching toadstool?

bcarleton

Hey, I picked up a frag of about 15-16 watermelon zoas today for a great price. Got them home and aclimated them and all then started looking for a place to put them in the tank. The only place I could come up with to securely place them was right next to my toadstool leather. With the polyps closed they are not quite touching. But I do believe that when they open they will be right up on the base of the toad brushing the stalk. Any worries here? Do the 'melons have enough sting to piss off the toad?

cioutlaw

Hey, I picked up a frag of about 15-16 watermelon zoas today for a great price. Got them home and aclimated them and all then started looking for a place to put them in the tank. The only place I could come up with to securely place them was right next to my toadstool leather. With the polyps closed they are not quite touching. But I do believe that when they open they will be right up on the base of the toad brushing the stalk. Any worries here? Do the 'melons have enough sting to piss off the toad?

I would doubt it, My BTA Anemone don't even bother my Toadstool. Keep an eye on it & move if it looks like the Toad is being irritated.