zoafrag.com

jg2269jg

Hey guys i just saw this section about vendors and wanted to throw something out about zoafrags. i ordered a few zoas from them and they were great. I got a cottoncandy paly and sunrise zoa and he threw in a bonus which was like my whamin watermelon but a little brighter. I found him on ebay and now he has a store on line. I would have to say one of the best online vendors i have worked with and i have worked with a bunch. Shipped right away and i have nothing bad to say about him. They carry tons of zoas and palys which are awesome and other sps and lps. Great store check it out

jg2269jg

See, I love the zoas John has how did he get so many great pieces if i could i would spend the entire savings on his zoas. The only problem is i have already spent it before i ran into his site to bad but dont worry i start my new job on the 16th zoafrags i will be back

reefman2

Hi Blue Eyes, yup JOhn is an awesome person to deal with. He's professional from packing and shipping to dealing with any scenarios. :)

Mention Reefman, he may give you discount like he always does to me. :)

Look him up on ebay as well.. zoafrags not zoafrag.

:wave:

reefman2

wow.. that is an amazing morph... sooo... tempting....

Just talked to John. He's saving me a polyp of this crazy Satan's Breath of his. I wanted more but he's only selling one polyp for each customer. So at least others will have a chance to get their hands on it too. :)

80% are sold out for just the first 30 minutes posted in his site. I think he's still got 3-4 palys to sell.

I'm happy i got mine reserved. I'm picking up this goodies from his place this weekend. :snshne:

Posting some photos soon...:away:

Cassette87

Just talked to John. He's saving me a polyp of this crazy Satan's Breath of his. I wanted more but he's only selling one polyp for each customer. So at least others will have a chance to get their hands on it too. :)

80% are sold out for just the first 30 minutes posted in his site. I think he's still got 3-4 palys to sell.

I'm happy i got mine reserved. I'm picking up this goodies from his place this weekend. :snshne:

Posting some photos soon...:away:

:( I want one.. but man is that pricey! I don't think I can spend that much on one polyp! maybe when my reef grows up a bit more :D not like they're going to fall off the face of the earth :D Hope it turns out okay for you!!!

reefman2

:( I want one.. but man is that pricey! I don't think I can spend that much on one polyp! maybe when my reef grows up a bit more :D not like they're going to fall off the face of the earth :D Hope it turns out okay for you!!!

:wave: i got it. I will grow them and then we can trade. Email me by next month..hopefully 2-3 polyps will pop out then. :)

I'm posting photos soon..im getting a new lens this week. :whstlr: