You're swell!

kennerd

Drew, nothing hides your androgeny better than a lacy heart....

Thanks for all the great advice, always given with the most lovely structured diction and cognizant vocabulary. You make being touched, well, more touching.

Cake and pie for you.

And Gina, if nothing else, Crak is honest, usually in a brutal way. I frequently give him frags as my own twisted way of offering sacrifice to the reef gods.

So far, so good.

Witfull

misread that Crak,,,,i thought you said sanity issues...lol ,,if your a phoney, you fake it so well!

i prefer cheese,,,who has a ritz?

Crakeur

wit, my sanity issues are obvious.

Ritz seemed classier than triscuit (not to mention a bit more manly).

Crakeur

the anti-jerk thread.

wit, eddie murphy once said, even a ritz gets old and boring after a while. (I think he was using it as an analogy for sex)

kennerd

Dickie: thanks for all the food talk all the time. In fact, every time I look at your avatar, I want to go dress up a fat purple burger.

Dingo

Caja, you are always trying to make me follow some sort of rules in these threads. Post up, post down, post sideways. I just can't do it. You make a fine den mother.

caja

dingo, my love...when I say jump...well, you know the rest. (kidding of course)

me? den mother to the rowdiest bunch of adult men ever. yeah I guess I am pretty good at it.

wit, this is the nice thread, morphing Ken's face wasn't very nice. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave. you can come back and play when you are ready to be nice to the group.

Crakeur

someone's getting in trouble.

wait till Liz gets a hold of this. She'll bust out the cat 'o' nine tails.

Lizbeth

wit you be nice to My kendoll, fix his head.

I can not think of a good thing to say about Dickie. Someone hop in here and help me.

drdrew

i like these guys...

rattpck.jpg