You're swell!

caja

here's your chance to tell the person who posted above you how much you appreciate them. since I posted first, I can't really say much other than I love you all. this site rocks.

next?

kennerd

Caja: you're pretty swell, too. Couldn't pass you up.

Oops....does double posting because I didn't finish a thought in the forst post waste bandwidth? Maybe I should have edited instead.

Lizbeth

Oh Ken, I really love your big head.
You conehead you.

Edited for my lousy typing. I vote for editing Ken.

wooddood

the wood dude
gina glad your a part of this community. you make my day everyday with your good morning threads and happybirthday threads and always havs something good to say to peoples post,luv ya gina. dave.

Dingo

(from the lotus position, eyes closed)

Feel the love as it sloshes through the room. Ohmmmmmm.... Ohmmmmm...

caja

dingo and crakeur, you're supposed to say something nice about the person that posted before you, and since you didn't I will do it for you...see how nice I am?

Dave, your smilies brighten my day.
Dingo, you always give solid reefing advice in a helpful friendly manner.
Crakeur, you always make me laugh and just for that I am going to give you some karma.

Crakeur

my mother always told me "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

so, with that in mind, I will say this............

drdrew

crakeur,
i love you. and it's a real love. i can't get you off of my mind. yes, it's real. real but unhealthy and unrequited. real but somehow unnatural and offensive. and it smells bad. but in a good way. like you were the one who made tha microwave popcorn in the fist place....so the smell of it is not troublesome.
in fact, you salivate a little as you open the burning bag. the hot bag. it's so hot it makes you sweat a little. yes crak, i love you.

Gina

RS STAFF
Crakeur,
Your advise to others is good! You know your reefs!

P.S....I don't think I will eat popcorn ever again either!LOL

drdrew

gina
you always have something nice to say and add to the positive karma on this site!

out of respect and courtesy i will not describe you in terms of popcorn.

Crakeur

Gina,
In the past two years I've had more mishaps than everyone else on this board combined. I've run the gamut, from fire and flood to high grade fever induced salinity issues (105 fever, one bag salt, one gallon water). I know nothing. I'm a phony. All talk, no tank.

Want to help me get back into popcorn?

If not, pass the gummy bears.

Drew, you manage to make me look normal. I really appreciate that.