Yellow Tang With internal Parasites, or internal Chaeto ??

sambrinar

Honestly I don't think his purpose is to up the post count. Although I am not sure why he creates this viscious whirlpool!!!

sambrinar

Oh gee, you mean like the picture you posted in the very first post of your closed thread that was answered by Lee.....

Cole, take the friggen fish out, put them in the qt and treat them for both Ick and the internal parasite.... end of story!!!!!! FLUSH....

funkpolice

I've been following along the whole time, all the threads. It seems excessive, and drawn out, but at the end of the day, it is his thread so he should be able to post/ignore/re-ask/babble in which ever way he wants. If you don't like it, don't read it. I myself (kind of shamefully) find it amusing. I hope you're fish is healthy Cole, and for the record, you should listen to Lee, treat the tank. If I was to take any advise pertaining to fish, that would be the person.
bill

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
This thread is all but useless and it's not all new reefer 03's fault. Take a look at the title of this particular forum....

Fish Diseases & Treatments

This is a VERY specific area where we can get very detailed and guided advice for problems. Honestly it's not the best place to have random discussions or to banter back and forth. The "information" gets buried in ramble & banter and it makes it harder for the OP as well as those who are indeed helping.

PLEASE for all those involved if you aren't adding specific advice let's move any "discussion" over to the GENERAL forum. I'm as guilty as anyone else but it's time this area became "Guided" and again "Specific" to what it's designed for.

Allen

leebca

This thread is turning into another one of those useless types. Now the discussion has turned to thread topics and what/when/who to read. I think BigAl is correct. This area is very specific. Another post about posting and I will close this thread, too.

new reefer 03,

Your request for help is lost among the diverse discussion you foster. The one thing I may disagree with BigAl is that, contrary to that opinion, this is mostly your fault. You must stop posting messages not directly having to do with the fish problem and cease asking the same questions over again. You must stop posting 'discussion' topics or responses to others' discussion topics. For instance/example: Again, in this thread you opened the topic of online orders.

Treat all the fishes in your tank for internal parasites by feeding them medicated food. No longer post, complain, or tell about your efforts to obtain the medication. That has been 'over' covered already.

The stringy fecal matter is not being properly digested. That could be algae, chaeto, or whatever, it doesn't matter. Stop trying to avoid doing what has been advised. Please either do it or not, then stop posting in this Forum anything you've posted so far in this thread or in the other thread.

If you do treat, we'll handle any other concern AFTER the treatment. If you do not treat, the thread should not continue because it will have lost its value.

If you want to discuss anything other fish health and disease treatment, please take it to one of the Main Forums.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Thanks.