Yellow tang, internal parasite? strange poops.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
well, my tang had a really strange poop today. it was the thread, and the normal tanf poop.

it looked like the thread poop was stuck in the middle of the normal tang poop. it was like a paste containing both parasitic, and normal poop.
can my tang heal itself, or is it a minor case of parasites ?

any thoughts on why he did this?

You are now asking the same question as your first post in this thread. :willis:

Your question has been answered many times.

PLEASE reread this thread and every link in it.

:)

new reefer 03

no, nop donie.
the first time it was just thread. this time it was normal poop, and thread poop.....:droool:
im still goping to treat him, but he had a normal/bad poop... make sence?

MatthewJ

no, nop donie.
the first time it was just thread. this time it was normal poop, and thread poop.....:droool:
im still goping to treat him, but he had a normal/bad poop... make sence?

don't worry about it. Treat your fish per the medicine directions and report back if after that you're still having problems.

sambrinar

don't worry about it. Treat your fish per the medicine directions and report back if after that you're still having problems.

I agree, just treat the tank and move on. Cole you are gonna drive some people to drink. You over think some things and don't think enough about other :banghead: and That is why I haven't posted in one of your threads in a while..

I am glad your tank is doing well. treat the tank, stop worring and staring at your fish poop LOL

new reefer 03

CD-525182 Zoecon 8 oz $16.99 x = $16.99
CD-117462 Vita-Chem Marine 4 oz $6.69 x = $6.69
CD-400474 Selcon 60 ml $8.49 x = $8.49
CD-525234 Garlic Xtreme 1 oz $11.59 x = $11.59
CD-21191 Medicated Fish Foods Anti-Parasite 1 oz $3.49 x = $3.49

Subtotal = $47.25
heres my awesome cart at drsfostersmith. to make it all better i found a $5 off coupon!! its like getting the medicated food, free!

yungreefer2410

I agree, just treat the tank and move on. Cole you are gonna drive some people to drink. You over think some things and don't think enough about other :banghead: and That is why I haven't posted in one of your threads in a while..

I am glad your tank is doing well. treat the tank, stop worring and staring at your fish poop LOL

exactly. your checkout cart can stay on drs. foster and smith

lcstorc

Save your money on the garlic extreme and go buy some garlic at the grocery store. Way cheaper.

leebca

This has become a very long thread and the subject is drifting. There is considerable repetition here, too, which is not helpful for another seeking this kind of information.

I'm closing this thread.

new reefer 03,

You may choose to open a new thread, with a single focused title and topic.

If you want to continue discussing the health of your fish, that would be one topic. Keep it about the fish and the treatment for the fish's condition.

If you would like to discuss diet, foods, fat and vitamin supplements, that could be another thread and another topic.

If you'd like to discuss online ordering, that would be its own thread, in another forum.

If you'd like to discuss the value and uses of garlic juice, that would make a fine thread, too.

Before starting a thread, you should search the Forums here and see if the subject has been discussed so you can get some information and background.

Outside of the fish disease forum, you'll find a lot of other topics discussed.

I hope you enjoy your experience here on Reef Sanctuary. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.