Yashia White Ray Shrimp Goby

Cassette87

Hey guys, I saw one of these guys: Yashia White Ray Shrimp Goby at my LFS, and was fascinated! He dug out a burrow, and was watching out of it, and as I watched, I see a little pistol shrimp come out to check out whats going on, and then they both went back into the burrow together! I couldn't believe it! It said Not for sale, but may order on request on the glass. I'd be tempted to get the duo for my nano, but live aquaria suggests 30 gallons, so i may just stick with a clown goby, or *whispers* a bluespot jawfish by himself* :D either way It was an absolutley fascinating relationship between the two! and wanted to see if anyone else has seen the pair at an LFS or if anyone houses a pair ?

bluespotjawfish

I bought a pair with the shrimp too from Diver's Den, but one of the pair and the shrimp died so I just have the one left, he is cute though!

goldenmean

Hey Andy was that @ Go Fish in Orland Park?
I was there a little over a week ago and saw the pair with the note written on the glass. I was visiting the South burbs to pick up some lights from a fellow reefer who is getting out of the hobby.

BrothaWolf

Here are mine... I love em!!!
007.jpg

Cassette87

Hey Andy was that @ Go Fish in Orland Park?
I was there a little over a week ago and saw the pair with the note written on the glass. I was visiting the South burbs to pick up some lights from a fellow reefer who is getting out of the hobby.

Sure was Jeff! That's my favorite LFS :)

Awesome BrothaWolf!!