yankieman's 210 gal conversion

yankieman

Whatcha lookin at gettin there big dog?

Grats on the 6 month mark buddy!! And yes, fish list pleeeeaaase!! :D

sent from Stretch's DROID X using Tapatalk

Cat I was looking at a $ 225 order from live aquaria.com which gets you free shipping and to get there I was looking at a yellow tang, a blue tang, 2 percula clowns, 3 pajama cardinals and 3 kaudern cardinals ,, wow 10 fish BAM $225 LOL

Thaks stretch soon on the fish I hope but after alotting money to my wife for christmas damn if I may have to wait another month LOL

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
Haha I understand that. We will wait patiently with you.... we'll maybe not too patient, you know how we can get :p

yankieman

Haha I understand that. We will wait patiently with you.... we'll maybe not too patient, you know how we can get :p

shhh I know dont tell Rob till after Christmas give me some time please LOL be merciful

catran

Cat I was looking at a $ 225 order from live aquaria.com which gets you free shipping and to get there I was looking at a yellow tang, a blue tang, 2 percula clowns, 3 pajama cardinals and 3 kaudern cardinals ,, wow 10 fish BAM $225 LOL

Thaks stretch soon on the fish I hope but after alotting money to my wife for christmas damn if I may have to wait another month LOL

Wow, that's going to be awesome! I really love those Kaudern's cardinals too. They really look cool schooling.

Robzilla

Speaking of Rob where's he been?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Working 3 jobs, one of which is trying to make a few deadlines on building the recording studio so I haven't had much time to sleep, eat, or make bad jokes online. But that does not excuse me from my duty (haha...he said duty), and I must request pictures!

yankieman

Working 3 jobs, one of which is trying to make a few deadlines on building the recording studio so I haven't had much time to sleep, eat, or make bad jokes online. But that does not excuse me from my duty (haha...he said duty), and I must request pictures!

wow he sounds delirious with over work ,, (trying to hypnotize Rob) LOOK AT THIS TINY BAUBLE SWINGING,,,,,,,,,now repeat after me, you are too tired for pictures, you just want to rest,,,,,rest,,, rest,,,,

yankieman

Not to much going on here, been getting the QT tanks ready, got 4 tanks ready and working on the 5th one ,, everytime I make a water change I add the water from the DT to the QT tanks to fill them so im recycling water LOL I will have 4 30 gal tanks set up as bare tanks with just sponge filters , and one 20 gal tank for hospital tank,, ,, I hope to make an order for some fish next week and we are going to the GIRS frag swap on SAT and see if i can get some corals,,,,

yankieman

When I did the tear down to fix the bulkhead I moved everything except the snails to the refugium and during that move my pipeorgan coral literly fell apart so I had to reglue it peice by peice to a new rock I used a new rock because after it came apart and upon examining it closely I noticed several apistasia growing in and around it intertwined in it , some i didnt notice till it was all glued back to the new rock , I dont see a way to remove them , they are so intergrown with the pipeorgan coral but I do think they are doing damage to it so I have taken it outa the DT again and put it in the refugium and my first plan of attack is to get a couple pepperment shrimps and add in there to see if they will eat it , if that dont work then I guess it will be war and I may have to resort to chemicals,, hmm so im rooting for the shrimp lol

catran

Yeah, I'd try the shrimp first too. The little buggers never worked on aiptasia for me but have for others. The only thing the $&@#'s will do, is steal food out of my anemone's mouth!!

yankieman

Went to the GIRS frag swap today , had 2 good speakers , while browsing the venders one had a good deal on frags get 3 for $50 so I thought after the first speaker is done I will come back and get 3 well when I came back they had upped the deal to 5 frags for $50 wooo hooo I was glad I waited , I ended up getting 2 acroporas of unknown names LOL one 2 headed frog spawn, one acan, and a kenya tree with zoas mixed around the base of the rock so actually I got 6 ,, all in all a good deal I thought,, they are acclimating as I type this ,,,,,pics when they are all open and happy again...